DoM 24/7 Rotation idea

Hey guys as we have been quite popular recently. I would like to ask the people playing on our 24/7 Deathstar server if you would like to see a 24/7 rotation. The idea behind this is that each day would be one map but each day of the week is a specified map. I would love to see how the community feels about my idea. Have fun and stay active!

StarWarsGeek

Internal Beta Team
I think that's a pretty good idea to try out. Lets people play without constantly changing maps, but still avoids the repetition of playing the same thing all the time. Just need to do it in a way where the same maps aren't always played on the same day. Wouldn't want people who can only play on certain days due to work/school/whatever to end up only playing the same map anyway.

I think that's a pretty good idea to try out. Lets people play without constantly changing maps, but still avoids the repetition of playing the same thing all the time. Just need to do it in a way where the same maps aren't always played on the same day. Wouldn't want people who can only play on certain days due to work/school/whatever to end up only playing the same map anyway.
I have already considered that!

Sammy

Master of Whispers
Donator
Please note our FA server is easily interchangeable. I'm willing to convert it to any server that would be requested, so throw ideas at me :),

Jaikanatar

US Official Server Admin
I think we should keep our 24/7 Deathstar and change the FA into a day by day rotation of whatever maps these dudes want like Sammy was saying