• Dotf!

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Dotf...

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

k4far

Banned
Donator
I wanna puke. I am completely losing the urge to play whenever I see it.
08dca6409bab1.png

(In 3 hours from now it will be more DOTF servers to choose from hurray!)

Do You know we also have:

• lunarbase,
  • smuggler,
  • echobase (yey echobase),
  • kamino,
  • boc (would do)
  • sdestroyer

And that is not the only problem, whenever there is a game with almost 30 people on some map other than dotf some gentlemens come and they just keep asking for RTV... and guess what ,it happens *boom* DOTF... but server goes empty next 2-3 rounds.

I am hoping I am not the only one tired. DOTF 24/7 servers should change 24/7 to some other maps for time to time. It is killing the activity in people.

zane

US Official Server Admin
this is entirely based on player preference, AOD has been doing well with their DOTF server, if other clans and players want to create servers using 24/7 DOTF there's not much anyone can do about it

It's the best and most balanced map for public games. Also the best map for 32 players(tied with Kamino)

Reactions: SK5

Antraxo

Donator
On the RTV servers literally all the maps you mentioned besides stardestroyer are played frequently.
And Dotf never gets old.
It's not killing my activity for sure and not the activity of people I see playing on any map.

Reactions: SK5
Only one European Doft server may seem to be a good deal, so players will not be splitted like on your screenshot, but sometimes both servers are full, and BG RTV got enough people to play with to.

However dont get ride of Dotf servers. New one will come or RTV server will be on Dotf more often than now. People loves Dotf, and now there is a good compromise between Doft only player and those who want more variety. The first one can go on Dotf server, while the others can go on RTV. When they change their mind they just switch server and that's it.

yeah I'm thinking of getting rid of BG DOTF... have been wanting to do that for a while
You should change the default map of the RTV server to Deathstar or something else other than DotF. People join the server and don't want to RTV and it stays DotF for a lot of the time.

Viserys

ex team lead
Movie Battles II Team Retired
You should change the default map of the RTV server to Deathstar or something else other than DotF. People join the server and don't want to RTV and it stays DotF for a lot of the time.

The thinking behind that is that people love DOTF, therefore we give DOTF as default for empty servers, so RTV gets populated more often. This was before the deathstar obsession. I hate deathstar :(

k4far

Banned
Donator
It's the best and most balanced map for public games. Also the best map for 32 players(tied with Kamino)
When was the last time we had over one server with 32 ppl.

I see you are sane too.

yeah I'm thinking of getting rid of BG DOTF... have been wanting to do that for a while
RTV only servers will do just fine.

great, then we have all players on the russian DOTF server instead.
BG RTV is just as populated as BG DOTF I have no idea why people complain now
Also 300 tk points on it, really? Maybe let's just let everybody get auto kicked for 30 rounds or whatever

- - - Updated - - -

We need to create new servers with only popular maps like: DOTF, Death Star, Lunarbase, Kamino. That would make a lot of sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
The thinking behind that is that people love DOTF, therefore we give DOTF as default for empty servers, so RTV gets populated more often. This was before the deathstar obsession. I hate deathstar :(
Well, if they love DotF they would rather go to the DotF server.

Hey, try playing on BG RTV!
If someone doesn't want to change map and keep playing on other, would make sense to just go on server with your fav map and play. Gargos likes lunarbase, gumba likes DOTF, I like death star. These are the best maps

AaronAaron

Donator
If someone doesn't want to change map and keep playing on other, would make sense to just go on server with your fav map and play.
But if u have like 5 servers with 5 different maps on each, people wont play lol. If they did, there would be like 6 people on each server or something.

But if u have like 5 servers with 5 different maps on each, people wont play lol. If they did, there would be like 6 people on each server or something.
Well, maybe you are right. Pretty much complicated but it would be cool to have rotation server maybe?

k4far

Banned
Donator
Let's make a poll (exclude Dotf) and based on it introduce new global rotation and be done with it... That would do?
Dotf would pop-up on RTV request. We have so many maps, not all of them are equally good.
Rest of maps would be on separate servers "EXTRAS" whatever.

Well, maybe you are right. Pretty much complicated but it would be cool to have rotation server maybe?

We had, but it wasn't quit popular, either round were too long and people get bored, either too short and people get frustrated.