My first suggestion:

Ever tried to give one class in open medic and ammo perks? Available for purchase with points, or without idk? Make the medic perk very slow (maybe) and execute-able by "use" (no selfheal) and the ammo perk will give a middle ration of ammo for everyone, with a cooldown. Or just throw out an ammo create someone can pick up and even you. (with a cooldown, a high cooldown)
I would recommend the "Commander" classes for that.
Like that the "MEDAK" and "AMMO" voice_cmd´s will make finally some sense in open.

All of the given suggestions are variable for sure, for the balancing

Anyway we should give some really nice new features for MBII which makes it for real a 2.0 version. But I think the devs already planned some really good shit.

Now it´s your turn guys. Just feel free to suggest any idea you have.

My first suggestion:

Ever tried to give one class in open medic and ammo perks? Available for purchase with points, or without idk? Make the medic perk very slow (maybe) and execute-able by "use" (no selfheal) and the ammo perk will give a middle ration of ammo for everyone, with a cooldown. Or just throw out an ammo create someone can pick up and even you. (with a cooldown, a high cooldown)
I would recommend the "Commander" classes for that.
Like that the "MEDAK" and "AMMO" voice_cmd´s will make finally some sense in open.

All of the given suggestions are variable for sure, for the balancing

Anyway we should give some really nice new features for MBII which makes it for real a 2.0 version. But I think the devs already planned some really good shit.

Now it´s your turn guys. Just feel free to suggest any idea you have.
The game is currently balanced on not having any sort of healer class, so idk about that. The game is also balanced around lack of ammo for some weapons (E.g. Proj and Plex).

Not trying to be a killjoy here btw. (If the devs do have extra time, just look at my suggestion posts. ;} )

Edit: The next update will be 1.10. Changed what I said.

Last edited:
Im against having any form of support (Ammo, health, armor supplier) in Open as we know it.

But in the other hand I would really love to see a secondary objective, zone to be captured in CTF mode. Which once acquired, would slowly regenerate about 30% of the total ammo. While standing in the zone.

Dominating a CTF match is one thing, camping the ennemy spawn is also part of it. But what is a real domination without the ability to counter that spawn camping, with holding the secondary zone : Make the spawn-camper retreat, even if they have the grasp on the flag, things can still be moving. And they will be cut off of their chance of re-supplying ammo, which on MB2 means ALOT.

I want to insist on the fact that such a zone would be slowly regenerating ammo. And not to its maximum. Therefore preventing having to suicide, because ammo are depleted. Also this does not include any form of rocket, and explosives, nor healing.