Discord: Competitive Channel

It's nice to see that people are still pugging in this game from time to time :)
I wonder: is it still hard to find 10 players to play even one pug like it was couple years ago and does it still takes 30 min of restarts to start one? :p

Nice to see you gog =). I think it's only gotten worse, but maybe the discord channel breathes some life into it.

Well, we made some russian PUG this friday and it took us like 30 mins to gather all ppl.
But we do have a discord-channel for those purposes.
So I think with this new discord channel we might witness more activity than usual.

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
does it still takes 30 min of restarts to start one? :p
There is a new smod command, newround, which restarts the round without a need to rejoin. So, no, this problem is partially solved.

Nice to see You too Maniek, especially after all these years! :D

Well, we made some russian PUG this friday and it took us like 30 mins to gather all ppl.
But we do have a discord-channel for those purposes.
So I think with this new discord channel we might witness more activity than usual.

There were many people on MB2 Discord, but it seems to be dead (competetive channel) :p

There is a new smod command, newround, which restarts the round without a need to rejoin. So, no, this problem is partially solved.

Wow, devs finally implemented this cmd :p