• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

discord ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
1) You were banned before by someone else other than me. Those accounts are still banned (more than one). Your account on discord could have at the time been considered ban evasion for past offenses but we let it slide. We were already being lenient with you.
2) You directly insulted someone which is against the rules and well within my ability to temporarily suspend you. It was only going to be a short one but then:
3) You immediately decided to ban evade again instead of coming to the forums. This increased the ban period.
4) You would think you would learn after the first times you were kicked/banned on this discord when I was not a part of those previous ones.

Enjoy the rest of your ban period. (about 3 weeks left I think)

ooo do i get a shiny new perma now?
14c08c7360b6e33325afcf9a0fe9a3b0.jpg

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Yess!!! Congrats to the new bitch of mb2 discord!!!!! :):) enjoy your ban in the discord people totally care about and post a lot in.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
excuse me but calling me a "bitch" is a direct insult and that is against the rules if you reference this post:

i will let it slide this time but im afraid next time i will be forced to file a full report on you
you are a big smelly doo doo head!

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
the truth hurts and is often unwelcome

Wasn't the truth that was the problem, it was the usage of that intentionally meant to be an insult rather than a general statement of fact. Context matters, which is why noobs statements shouldn't be flagged for the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.