•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Different luminosity

Since I installed this game and changed the luminosity, it has changed my display luminosity. I mean, everyting I do is lighter. Discord, facebook, steam, everything is lighter and harder to read. I even plug my TV (in case it was my screen) and it did the same thing. Anybody can help ?

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Since I installed this game and changed the luminosity, it has changed my display luminosity. I mean, everyting I do is lighter. Discord, facebook, steam, everything is lighter and harder to read. I even plug my TV (in case it was my screen) and it did the same thing. Anybody can help ?
Age-old Jedi Academy bug. The brightness settings you have in-game can carry over to the desktop occasionally. I remember having this a lot when playing Windowed.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Was Jedi Academy closed in abnormal way, either by terminating process via task manager, or it just crashed?
The most reliable way to fix it is just restart a computer.
Age-old Jedi Academy bug. The brightness settings you have in-game can carry over to the desktop occasionally. I remember having this a lot when playing Windowed.
Not only JA, this happens to me in most games if they weren't stopped gracefully.
I believe games remember current brightness and stuff, then they change them according to user's settings, and restore saved values right before quitting.
If game's process crashed or was destroyed by calling TerminateProcess(), it had no chance to restore brightness.