•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Demo has failed to save

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if its the place for this thread, didnt find any specific info about it, my demos stopped to save how can i fix that?

ent

Movie Battles II Team
Try to replace jamme.exe with the full path.
If the path has spaces, then put the whole path including executable into quotes.

start "D:\Games\Star Wars Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy\GameData\jamme.exe" +set fs_game "MBII"
Didnt work, is it right?
It's really weird what could cause this demo record issue even in theory i cant guess...

Last edited:

ent

Movie Battles II Team
It tries to copy the demo file before the file got closed for writing - this is the cause.
Make a shortcut for jamme.exe and add +set fs_game MBII in properties and launch the shortcut with admin rights.
BqvzIHT.png

Last edited:
It tries to copy the demo file before the file got closed for writing - this is the cause.
Make a shortcut for jamme.exe and add +set fs_game MBII in properties and launch the shortcut with admin rights.
BqvzIHT.png
It worked for demos thank you, but server list is different from JAMP/MBII client, i have less servers but the ones that i've never seen in normal version. Can i make it to show all servers?

Yes it sounds slightly different. It mixes all sounds (vs MBII client and jamp) and some sounds like voice are more silent.
I actually like it, it's match the volume of sound fx with everything else. Thanks again for your help bro!
Btw what do i need to do when updates will come? Just install them with launcher and play through jamme?

ent

Movie Battles II Team
You can only save them manually. Just bind "saveDemo" command and do not forget to hit it. Or "saveDemoLast" if you forgot.
The design of autorecord is to only save the needed demos.

Status
Not open for further replies.