•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Hosting Server Dedicated Server Not Showing On In-Game Server List

So, I recently purchased a server off of bluefangsolutions, they tried helping me for a few hours but we were not successful. I'm currently having trouble getting my server to show on the in-game server list. I am only able to join via console as of right now which works fine of course, but I would like for players to have the ability to join at their will without using console obviously. It shows up on the mb2 masterlist and the server list on the launcher, but just not in-game. It never appears.

Any help? Thanks.

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
Your servers name and IP address would be helpful.

If it is on Launcher's list and the websites list then it is probably some problem on the client. Have you asked other people if they can see the server on the ingame list? Can you directly connect using the ip address in the console?

If it is on Launcher's list and the websites list then it is probably some problem on the client. Have you asked other people if they can see the server on the ingame list? Can you directly connect using the ip address in the console?
1705455319524.png

IP is 63.143.56.74: 21808
Yes, it does connect through the console, the only issue im having is seeing it visibly in the server list. The screenshot is through the launcher server list. Even when I join the server via launcher, it doesn't seem to appear on the server list with "1/32" people.

Other people cant see it in game either

Is the server up to date, including all hotfixes?
Yes, we tried changing machines twice, so I went through two different IP addresses just to make sure the IP wasn't banned from a previous user. Like I mentioned before, I am using a host called BlueFangSolutions and not off my computer

I can confirm that his server doesn’t show up in game server list but does show up in web and launcher server list.

Try and restart the server (stopping completely and then start it up) if you haven’t tried already.

However, I try not to use game server hosting providers rather than just go to renting VPS’s but you need the technical knowledge to get these set up.

I can confirm that his server doesn’t show up in game server list but does show up in web and launcher server list.

Try and restart the server (stopping completely and then start it up) if you haven’t tried already.

However, I try not to use game server hosting providers rather than just go to renting VPS’s but you need the technical knowledge to get these set up.
Tried that, just super frustrated not sure what is going on

If you could include what solved your issue, for future reference. There might be someone having the same problem later!
Server wasn't up to date, according to the hosting company. They just looked right past, I don't blame them! But yeah, nothing crazy just a stupid little thing that slipped past us lol.