"Darth Maul Has Never Looked Better" Fan Movie

yeh i saw this yesterday and i was suprised with it most fan films look like shit but i actually enjoyed it

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
I like how they showed that Maul still had compassion in his early stages of training; compassion that was completely kicked out of him by Sidious.

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
Sub Zero was a bit funny... I did think he was going to try and change that last one to the dark side. Was a good watch though.

T r i s t a n

Banned
All I was thinking in the end is "NOOOOO keep running you have Force Speed! he only has Grip!" *she turns to fight* "NOOOO! you have Sabermastery 1! he obvi has Sabermastery 3!" *Padawan proceeds to get gripped* "FFS"

The Rescue Mission short is not bad, haven't seen it, but WTF is that useless character of the "guardian" the jedi sentinel has o_O Audio is pretty fucked up and the camera work is faulty at times, but seeing as how its fan-made props to the guys who did it, pretty cool :D
PS.
Revan is so badass
Fat jedi got rekt.

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Sub Zero was a bit funny... I did think he was going to try and change that last one to the dark side. Was a good watch though.

I thought the same thing ;) Also liked the micro-compassion signs on maul.

As for the movie in the thread title - well, huge respect for people involved for saber duels and acrobatics, they were done REALLY great. The rest - aka plot, dialogues, and delivery of the latter by (amateur, as I'm perfectly aware) actors - not so much. Plot was barely existing, and maybe for the better, cause dialogues were painful to listen to - very Episode I - like, just worse. Also, WTF with that Palpatine's way of speaking?

On the bad side - I HATE habit of replacing force powers with a Witcher signs in fan movies. Like, they6 were doing Aard sign all the time, instead of force push ;)
---

Personally, I prefer SW movies with more of a plot, like "Revelation", or "Reign of the Fallen":

Actually, I downloaded DVD versions of those two above in times of 56k modems. That was some dedication!

/Cat Lady

I dont like how Reign of The Fallen looks medieval, but other than that, its guuuuuuuud :3

Jorge

Venom Big Boss Coder
That was nice. Very nice production quality. Better than TFA saber battles :p

Cat Lady

Actually, the best swordfight I've ever seen in SW fan movie was present here:

Albeit I must warn you, it is most... unusual SW short film ever ;)

Woah, it is pretty good. I love the saberforge lighsabers xD I was going to say that its not that good because its only camera-work and editing but the saberfights get pretty intense in the second half.