Current fp drain in a nutshell

Duckshark

Internal Beta Team
My man deskslamming after he held 1 button, ran in a predictable circle, didn't even do a shorthop or change direction, and put his face into the end of a CR3 that hit literally every shot in close range, but MUH FP DRAIN BROKEN HURR DURRR. Dude, just change direction, shorthop, hell, you know he has no blobs since it's a minigun so just block from a distance and use your force powers.

Seriously, gunners get a buff for the first time in years and saberists can't handle it with their old W + M1 habits.

My man deskslamming after he held 1 button, ran in a predictable circle, didn't even do a shorthop or change direction, and put his face into the end of a CR3 that hit literally every shot in close range, but MUH FP DRAIN BROKEN HURR DURRR. Dude, just change direction, shorthop, hell, you know he has no blobs since it's a minigun so just block from a distance and use your force powers.

Seriously, gunners get a buff for the first time in years and saberists can't handle it with their old W + M1 habits.
well said from a humble god

Kodar

Internal Beta Team
You handled that in the literal worst way possible as a sith. You honestly couldn't have handled that worse aside from literally holding W. At least you held a direction key, even if it was so hilariously predictable that it bordered on making me think you were intentionally throwing in an attempt to make a shitty meme gotcha video.

Oh and as was stated, Clone Rifle drains didn't even change.

Duckshark

Internal Beta Team
This wouldn't be a problem If I owned MB2.

This ain't a problem, this is proof that basic knockback works and serves to destroy shitty jedi. Also stop sayng you need to own MB2, out of everyone in the world, the last person who should run MB2 development is you. If you think that video demonstrates something about how weak jedi/sith are or how overpowered gunners or fp drains or clone rifle are, you need to go rethink a lot of things about game balance and design.

If he's like this as an EU player, just imagine how bad he would be if he were American.

Cries in "American tier." Cuz I'm apparently bad because of my nationality, not the fact that I died to Jedi Temple younglings in 2 consecutive rounds since I'm literal ass. :p

This ain't a problem, this is proof that basic knockback works and serves to destroy shitty jedi. Also stop sayng you need to own MB2, out of everyone in the world, the last person who should run MB2 development is you. If you think that video demonstrates something about how weak jedi/sith are or how overpowered gunners or fp drains or clone rifle are, you need to go rethink a lot of things about game balance and design.

Cries in "American tier." Cuz I'm apparently bad because of my nationality, not the fact that I died to Jedi Temple younglings in 2 consecutive rounds since I'm literal ass. :p
I've already thought about it, If the devs gave me the files this community would be totally dead. Server owners can't even change time limits as things are here.

Everyone thinks they're the next Masaya Hashimoto until they make their first game
It wouldn't be the first game, It would just be taking from already established mechanics and making it fun, I can't deny the base mechanics for MB2 are great and have plenty of potential.