•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Crashes when server changes

Reaction score
Hi All,

Pretty new to this and can't seem to find the answer on the forums. My game keeps crashing whenever a server changes maps. I'm playing on a mac, downloaded from steam. Here's what I have within package content and Application support folders.

I also just tried testing it at 12:12pm (went into an empty server and changed the map), but it looks like my games.log hasn't updated since a number of weeks ago

One other thought, I did have Movie Duels installed at one point as well, thought I removed everything but maybe something is lurking around from that?

Attachments

Last edited:

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
Known issue right now. I believe we have some fixes for map-switch crashes on mac coming in the next update. Likely nothing you did wrong if everything else is functioning properly.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
I believe that was a test version of the fix mentioned above, so yeah you should be good.

Reaction score
I believe that was a test version of the fix mentioned above, so yeah you should be good.
Same thing on Linux, alas this fix does not work, however it makes it crash faster which is good because without this load goes up and it takes a while to crash on its own.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Reaction score
Same thing on Linux, alas this fix does not work
This fix doesn't work on Linux or it doesn't work on Mac?
Because it literally has nothing to do with Linux. It only does have Mac libraries, nothing more.