•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Client and server versions don't match problem, AGAIN!

So, I re-installed the ''MBII" mod, but when i'm joining a game, it just takes me to the in-game menu and puts this message: '' Client and server versions don't match. Client: V1.5.5 - Server: V1.6, find a V1.5.5 server.
I did everything i could but nothing is working.
Please help me.
Thank you!

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
The game just updated. You need to update. If you're using the launcher it should take care of that for you. If not, manually install again.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Not sure how you uninstalled but that was unnecessary. In any case, try applying the update manually if you're having issues.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
It will prompt you to update it automatically. You can close it and open it again to force a check.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Can you describe what's happening, in detail? What are you doing? Step by step.

You haven't really said much beyond "it's not working" so I can't even begin to guess what went wrong.

Can you describe what's happening, in detail? What are you doing? Step by step.

You haven't really said much beyond "it's not working" so I can't even begin to guess what went wrong.
So, i uninstalled and then re-installed MBII, same message is popping up.
I deleted the .dll files in the MBII folder but when i'm launching the game, they come back automatically so the same message is popping up.
I did a check on the game's files with steam by going in the proprieties of Jedi Academy, same message is popping up.
I did that again but instead of launching the game, i deleted the .dll files after doing the check but, same message is popping up.
I did another check but this time, i repaired the installation in the MBII launcher, same message is popping up.
That's all i did, if you have another advice, please tell me.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Delete the DLL files again and delete MBII.pk3. Close and open the launcher again. It should prompt to update / redownload MBII.pk3.

If that doesn't work then I do not know. You have to be skipping something or not mentioning something else on the system that might be interfering.

What engine are you starting the game with?

Delete the DLL files again and delete MBII.pk3. Close and open the launcher again. It should prompt to update / redownload MBII.pk3.

If that doesn't work then I do not know. You have to be skipping something or not mentioning something else on the system that might be interfering.

What engine are you starting the game with?
I tried what you told me, same message is popping up.
It's saying that the engine is JAMP.
I think i'm gonna try to record this and sent you a video of what i'm all doing.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
More useful may be if you take a screenshot of your launcher settings. But all of this seems to me like you have something getting in the way of updating files properly, or a PK3 copied somewhere it shouldn't be messing up how things are loaded.

Also please take a screenshot of the main menu after loading.

More useful may be if you take a screenshot of your launcher settings. But all of this seems to me like you have something getting in the way of updating files properly, or a PK3 copied somewhere it shouldn't be messing up how things are loaded.

Also please take a screenshot of the main menu after loading.

Screenshot (13).png