•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Client and server versions don't match problem, AGAIN!

So, I re-installed the ''MBII" mod, but when i'm joining a game, it just takes me to the in-game menu and puts this message: '' Client and server versions don't match. Client: V1.5.5 - Server: V1.6, find a V1.5.5 server.
I did everything i could but nothing is working.
Please help me.
Thank you!

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Yeah none of that makes sense.

When you said you deleted DLL files, are you absolutely, 100% sure you deleted them all? The only possible way you could get this combination of errors is if didn't delete cgamex86.dll in that folder OR you have a third party pk3 that contains that from an older version.

When you said you deleted DLL files, are you absolutely, 100% sure you deleted them all? The only possible way you could get this combination of errors is if didn't delete cgamex86.dll in that folder OR you have a third party pk3 that contains that from an older version.
When i'm on the MBII folder, i search ''.dll'', delete them all and then, i launch the game

Do you think, i can somewhere like reset all the files & folder in my JediAcademy so they are like exactly the same as when you just bought the game?

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Do you think, i can somewhere like reset all the files & folder in my JediAcademy so they are like exactly the same as when you just bought the game?
That's what Steam did already. It has nothing to do with that.

And no don't depend on search. Look at the folder manually. Order by file type. It has to be there. cgamex86.dll

That's what Steam did already. It has nothing to do with that.

And no don't depend on search. Look at the folder manually. Order by file type. It has to be there. cgamex86.dll
Uhhh... Don't know why but i just deleted the cgamex86.dll file instead of all the .dll files and it worked, thank you