Censorship and bending rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viserys

ex team lead
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Can't believe I have to reply to this.

'Memes' is a description that applies to a number of things, both offensive and non-offensive.

Your 'memes' are against forum rules as described here and Discord rules as described in the #rules channel.

On top of that, as you had a status as Beta Tester, you had agreed to follow Code of Conduct and set an example with your behaviour. You broke that agreement twice, despite being warned. A really disappointing outcome. (As is the fact you'd rather be able to post this stuff than be a Beta Tester, not that the two are related, but anyway).

So no, you can't post that stuff, here, or on Discord. Neither can anyone else. There is no bending of rules. If such posts come into the notice of moderators, they can and should clean them up and hand out warnings.

I don't understand why simple posting rules are so hard to follow. Crying "censorship" and "abuse" for removing these obviously rule violating posts is laughable.

Last edited:
Lmao k4far do you even think what you joke about?! I mean jokes is a cool thing but not when you go that far. Jokes about religions and racism are clearly retarded and offensive. Next time think what you post and say.

Lmao k4far do you even think what you joke about?! I mean jokes is a cool thing but not when you go that far. Jokes about religions and racism are clearly retarded and offensive. Next time think what you post and say.
XTJJLkn.png

censorship is shit, especially when the memes he posted werent even that bad

i can understand if its some fucked up gore shit or mutilated vaginas or something but not a shitty image and two lines of text meme

So?

- - - Updated - - -
i can understand if its some fucked up gore shit or mutilated vaginas or something but not a shitty image and two lines of text meme
And you think it's normal? So it's ok when Evian says something like : 'next update, ban Russians.'
You know it's offensive when people post something bad about your country.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine being Muslim how would you react?

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
if i were muslim i wouldnt be a thin skinned little bitch who think that jokes are personal attacks on myself or what i believe in.

also learn how to edit posts instead of triple posting

And you think it's normal? So it's ok when Evian says something like : 'next update, ban Russians.'
You know it's offensive when people post something bad about your country.
then i'd know he was joking and wouldnt care at all, even if i was russian

Imagine being Muslim how would you react?
i'd laugh because i'm not a pussy who gets offended by random people on the internet who they don't know and will likely never meet

racism with malicious intent is bad, yes, but a joke about religion or race doesn't effect anyone except those who like Achilles said, are looking to be offended

Status
Not open for further replies.