• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

Ce7.Nex Admin Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • My nickname: TIN|STDNT Methuselah.
  • Server: EU OFFICIAL BETA
  • Time: Around 13:30 gmt+3
  • Description: Nex was provoking a dude named Lupus, calling him all sorts of shit and telling him how useless and shit he is at aiming. When Lupus replied by calling him something along the lines of cunt ( i dont remember the exact word ) nex muted him. Gargos and I reacted by saying that Nex can't just mute or ban anyone simply because they're mean to him when he was the one starting it anyway, and also that an admin shouldn't be causing drama and being rude to players in the first place when they haven't done anything wrong (lupus wasn't even talkin to nex up until nex started calling him out). A few minutes later, a tker joined named The*Punisher (the dude shot me to less than half hp as soon as he joined) so I told nex that there's a tker and that that's the kind of issues he should deal with instead of muting new players cuz they were mean to him. Of course, he ignored my reports. The rest is in the video---------------> Nex Admin Abuse.rar (i'm not experienced in sharing files this way, if there's a problem let me know)

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
He lost his smod on bg for abusing so its only for the better to take it away on officials as well.

Can confirm he abused his smod on BG servers so severely that we had to remove it asap. Now, this isn't necessarily relevant to this particular topic, but gives you an idea of what kinda admin he can be.

My post from BG forums included for reference:
FykNwlK.png

Can confirm he abused his smod on BG servers so severely that we had to remove it asap. Now, this isn't necessarily relevant to this particular topic, but gives you an idea of what kinda admin he can be.

My post from BG forums included for reference:
FykNwlK.png
So he basically did on BG what he's doing on official servers. Why would anyone give this guy smod again, and on an official server too?? Official Admins really need to rethink who they trust. I don't know how to check official beta logs, but I'm sure you guys can. The proof is right there.

I've seen Nex mute people who fight back after being insulted by him so can definitely vouch for OP on that front. He also rather consistently insults people in team chat. I have in the past mentioned to him via SMOD admin-to-admin messaging to stop muting people, but it isn't necessarily my place to moderate other staff outside of extremely egregious offenses.

That being said, I can't say this is something I'd personally de-admin someone for, give them a stern talking to in order to get them to change their attitude and only take further action if it carries on.

Last edited:
I've seen Nex mute people who fight back after being insulted by him so can definitely vouch for OP on that front. He also rather consistently insults people in team chat. I have in the past mentioned to him via SMOD admin-to-admin messaging to stop muting people, but it isn't necessarily my place to moderate other staff outside of extremely egregious offenses.

That being said, I can't say this is something I'd personally de-admin someone for, give them a stern talking to in order to get them to change their attitude and only take further action if it carries on.
I get that but if this is something he has done only a few months ago, it's only a matter of time until he does it again, I understand the need for constant moderation on the official servers, but there should be some standards set on who is capable of doing the job.

Nex

EU Official Server Admin
First things first. I love how literally every single person here complaining is actually a well known troll (maybe except of Appo). Secondly, I didn't provoke lupus nor called him as you put it "all sort of shit". All I did was I commented on his ability of pushing nades (with no insults involved at all, logs are there if mods are interested) and then suddenly I got name called and bitched at in a very toxic way hence I muted him for 10 mins. I never kick shittalkers. Any tker and spammer that was there on the server at that time was dealt with immidietely by both me and Garg so you can skip the lying part, OP. As for BG I wasn't the only person who's lost smod, me along with 5 other people got it removed because Lini and Garth couldn't handle their own server and new responsibilities given by Vis and were jelous that other admins are more capable than they are for the job. Not to mention they are considered as two very unstable individuals that actually destroyed whole BG team itself with their childlish attitude. The result is that nobody plays BG anymore which doesn't surprise me at all. Having these two guys leading BG couldn't end any different. Now they come here with vengance vouching for trolls. A sad story, but again, not unexpected. Also, kinda a bit amusing that you bothered to log in and write so much (mostly lies) only because a random guy (not even you) got 10 mins muted for toxicity.

Last edited:
First things first. I love how literally every single person here complaining is actually a well known troll (maybe except of Appo). Secondly, I didn't provoke lupus nor called him as you put it "all sort of shit". All I did was I commented on his ability of pushing nades (with no insults involved at all, logs are there if mods are interested) and then suddenly I got name called and bitched at in a very toxic way hence I muted him for 10 mins. I never kick shittalkers. Any tker and spammer that was there on the server at that time was dealt with immidietely by both me and Garg so you can skip the lying part, OP. As for BG I wasn't the only person who's lost smod, me along with 5 other people got it removed because Lini and Garth couldn't handle their own server and new responsibilities given by Vis and were jelous that other admins are more capable than they are for the job. Not to mention they are considered as two very unstable individuals that actually destroyed whole BG team itself with their childlish attitude. The result is that nobody plays BG anymore which doesn't surprise me at all. Having these two guys leading BG couldn't end any different. Now they come here with vengance vouching for trolls. A sad story, but again, not unexpected. Also, kinda a bit amusing that you bothered to log in and write so much (mostly lies) only because a random guy (not even you) got 10 mins muted for toxicity.

L O L you're so full of shit the toilet's jealous. You took care of tkers with Gargos??? Was that before or after you accused Gargos of being a shit admin who never kicks or punishes anyone?? Was that right after Gargos calling you out in front of the entire server, while said server was shunning you? Bro, I don't know what your deal is, but this pathological lying thing is highly problematic. I urge Moderators to check today's OFFICIAL BETA EU logs and see how much of a liar you are. My video is right there, stop trying to make me sound crazy when I have solid evidence.

Also, the reason why I bothered to do all this is because I'm tired of seeing shit people get smod on this game and ruin everybody's experience. People who know me in-game as well as in my clan know very well that trolling is not my thing. It's about time mods took care of kids like you whose inferiority issues drive them crazy when they get in a position of power.

It's funny how you're using Gargos to prove a point when he was the one who called you out on your bullshit first. Mods, please check the logs. Try harder next time, Nex. I'm sure someone will believe you.

A MENTALLY UNSTABLE PERSON ABUSES SMOD AGAIN
WHAT A SURPRISE
NOONE SAW THAT COMING
THAT WAS DEFINITELY A QUEER NEWS
IT WAS VERY UNLIKELY
EVENTS TOOK AN INTERESING TURN
MANY OF THE FORUM INHABITANTS EXPERIENCED A BRIEF EXCITING EMOTIONAL STATE REGARDING UNEXPECTED FACTS ABOUT NEX'S BEING AN ALTrUISTIC RAGE CHILD. AGAIN

I vouch for this. As soon as I joined the server the chat was filled with Nex kicking off and muting people who called him out (except Gargos, ofc), tking them, I'm pretty sure he even reset his tk points at one point after too. It was so shit, sadly it was the only populated open server at the time.

Nex

EU Official Server Admin
Guys........ this isn't true...... right??
Ever since Vis let you play your godgames with BG you're determined to follow and undermine everything I do around as if you're were in amok. Same was with Frank long ago but Vis gave him a chill pill and promoted me to admin instead so he stopped. Not to mention that most of the "reasons" as you called it in that post pic in your post before are completely ridiculous. You basically pasted your own post picture from BG forums here to prove a "point". I don't even know what to say, except no sane person ever does such a thing. Suprises me how you took your time to type all this crap but took fusion's smod away and few other people without even notifying them, but oh well, who am I to judge.

L O L you're so full of shit the toilet's jealous. You took care of tkers with Gargos??? Was that before or after you accused Gargos of being a shit admin who never kicks or punishes anyone?? Was that right after Gargos calling you out in front of the entire server, while said server was shunning you? Bro, I don't know what your deal is, but this pathological lying thing is highly problematic. I urge Moderators to check today's OFFICIAL BETA EU logs and see how much of a liar you are. My video is right there, stop trying to make me sound crazy when I have solid evidence.

^This and this:

A MENTALLY UNSTABLE PERSON ABUSES SMOD AGAIN
WHAT A SURPRISE
NOONE SAW THAT COMING
THAT WAS DEFINITELY A QUEER NEWS
IT WAS VERY UNLIKELY
EVENTS TOOK AN INTERESING TURN
MANY OF THE FORUM INHABITANTS EXPERIENCED A BRIEF EXCITING EMOTIONAL STATE REGARDING UNEXPECTED FACTS ABOUT NEX'S BEING AN ALTrUISTIC RAGE CHILD. AGAIN

I think this doesn't require any further commentary. If people of that sort are complaining it only proves I'm doing a good job. Keep on insulting, I'm pretty sure it's gonna help your cause guys. Foggy aka well known tker and troll speaking here is a total shoot in the foot. And yes, logs are there on the beta server for sure to verify who's pathological liar here. The thing between Garg and me is our business. I think he's too passive when it comes to dealing with tkers on spawn at round start and he claims I take unnecessery action for 'accidental tks' when clearly guy just intentionaly slashes two other players in less than 2 sec or throws td. I'ts matter of perspective I suppose. That's all I have to say, no point in arguing with kids and trolls. That's beneath me. Enjoy your beatiful day guys. (lol).

Last edited:

k4far

Banned
Donator
Please contemplate on what you have done already Nex! Show some regret for your actions.

Ever since Vis let you play your godgames with BG you're determined to follow and undermine everything I do around as if you're were in amok. Same was with Frank long ago but Vis gave him a chill pill and promoted me to admin instead so he stopped. Not to mention
that most of the "reasons" as you called it in that post pic in your post before are completely ridiculous. Suprises me how you took your time to type all this crap but took fusion's smod away and few other people without even notifying them, but oh well, who am I to judge.

^This and this:

I think this doesn't require any further commentary. If people of that sort are complaining it only proves I'm doing a good job. Keep on insulting, I'm pretty sure it's gonna help your cause guys. Foggy aka well known tker and troll speaking here is a total shoot in the foot. And yes, logs are there on the beta server for sure to verify who's pathological liar here. The thing between Garg and me is our business. I think he's too passive when it comes to dealing with tkers on spawn at round start and he claims I take unnecessery action for 'accidental tks' when clearly guy just intentionaly slashes two other players in less than 2 sec or throws td. I'ts matter of perspective I suppose. That's all I have to say, no point in arguing with kids and trolls. That's beneath me. Enjoy your beatiful day guys. (lol).

So, that was your defence? lmao

Ever since Vis let you play your godgames with BG you're determined to follow and undermine everything I do around as if you're were in amok. Same was with Frank long ago but Vis gave him a chill pill and promoted me to admin instead so he stopped. Not to mention that most of the "reasons" as you called it in that post pic in your post before are completely ridiculous. Suprises me how you took your time to type all this crap but took fusion's smod away and few other people without even notifying them, but oh well, who am I to judge.

^This and this:

You're trying so hard to make it sound like I have a personal vendetta against you but it's all going downhill cause you haven't had the chance to do anything to me personally. When you become an admin you have a responsibility to make sure everyone has a positive experience, you don't get to abuse your power for your own personal gain. Keep up the drama dude, no one's crying for you. It's only a matter of time till mods realize what you're doing and kick you out once and for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.