•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[EXPIRED] Cant see my signature?

The title is pretty self explanatory.It should be a gif of darth maul.Thanks!

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I see.Thanks for the fast response and help!
btw I actually wanted to say "no images in signatures", since both kinds of pictures are blocked from including in signature, static and animated.
Additionally, there is also a specific rule against of animated content in signatures: Code of Conduct & Posting Guidelines
Also smiles are also restricted from appearing in signature -- see sign of @Damn Polak .

btw I actually wanted to say "no images in signatures", since both kinds of pictures are blocked from including in signature, static and animated.
Additionally, there is also a specific rule against of animated content in signatures: Code of Conduct & Posting Guidelines
Also smiles are also restricted from appearing in signature -- see sign of @Damn Polak .

I understand.So basically no picture whatsoever in the signature or emoticons such as :) ;) and so on right?

Yes.
Devs don't allow fun :(

Probably to avoid content that is not allowed on here.I saw plenty of people sort of put an image on their every post.For example if id reply to you 3 times in all of those 3 replies id have the same image as a sort of signature i guess.Im assuming thats allowed?

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer