•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Cant find a server

I have most of the servers on the list but I cant find one of them, not sure if this is a game issue or a server issue
also when I try to connect manually it says awaiting connect "forever".

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Your IP is probably being blocked by the server provider at the network level. If you're not trying to bypass a ban or something with a VPN, your best bet would be contacting the server owner, so they could in turn bring up the issue with their hosting provider.

Your IP is probably being blocked by the server provider at the network level. If you're not trying to bypass a ban or something with a VPN, your best bet would be contacting the server owner, so they could in turn bring up the issue with their hosting provider.
im an admin on the server and the owner doesn't have an idea either, one other person I know said they had this issue too and fixed it by resetting their internet but no luck for me.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
im an admin on the server and the owner doesn't have an idea either, one other person I know said they had this issue too and fixed it by resetting their internet but no luck for me.
If it's a managed service like jka.io or others then the owner needs to ask for support from their service provider as they would be the only ones in a position to address the issue.

Resetting a modem may give you a new IP address depending on your ISP, but there is no guarantee the new one will be different enough from the prior one to avoid blocking.

If it's a managed service like jka.io or others then the owner needs to ask for support from their service provider as they would be the only ones in a position to address the issue.

Resetting a modem may give you a new IP address depending on your ISP, but there is no guarantee the new one will be different enough from the prior one to avoid blocking.
I can see the server on my secondary pc but not my primary so maybe its an issue with my pc but it wasn't an issue last night
also the server has a high pop

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
There is no reason in particular I can think of for such a scenario other than some really flakey local router, maybe some 'intelligent' blocking which is only applying the one LAN address to that server, or you have a poorly designed antivirus that decided to block the server's IP on that one computer.

In any case this is a network and/or PC specific issue and not related to the mod.

There is no reason in particular I can think of for such a scenario other than some really flakey local router, maybe some 'intelligent' blocking which is only applying the one LAN address to that server, or you have a poorly designed antivirus that decided to block the server's IP on that one computer.

In any case this is a network and/or PC specific issue and not related to the mod.
my router tends to have a lot of issues related to downloading things so it might be because its old
anyway thanks for the help