Can a human beat an A.I?

Would you like to see a real time match in OPEN mode between Synthetics and Organics?

• Confirm

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This video is a great warning. Anyone who wants to challenge AI must watch this video and then imagine himself in a pile of skeletons.
How about you watch some American 4th of July videos and see yourself in a scrap pile? stoopid rolly-polly

k4far

Banned
Donator
Srsly tho ur just gonna feed me to the rekt mech like that?

You must not refuse, It is for greater cause!

Here is the plan, we will remove your spine replace it with equivalent of detonite tape.
When he will be enjoying himself making cheedar cheese out of you he will hit the charge and set off the explosion that will melt him throughly. After that there will be only one thing left to do... turning him in to a chimney decoration. Fitting end for a compactor.

Assuming I get klose to him and he can't detect the Bomba with in then maybe it will werk o_O

(MSDWP) Q-11

Account Suspended
How about you watch some American 4th of July videos and see yourself in a scrap pile? stoopid rolly-polly
f854fe92c8ac7888e54d47f0a4d5a661.png

On the first video, an obese organic eats food and tries to say something.

The second video is the ISIS propaganda of the Al-Jazeera channel, which criticizes in its video the US government.

The third video is a compilation of the most outstanding intellectual representatives of a human species, which cause themselves and others burns of the first, second degree by means of pyrotechnics.

Is this proposal an attempt at a hidden psychological attack? If so, then I hasten to disappoint you, that I am immune to this type of damage.