Can a human beat an A.I?

Would you like to see a real time match in OPEN mode between Synthetics and Organics?

• Confirm

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

k4far

Banned
Donator
Let us put aside the lack of balance when it comes to SBD in it is current state. SBDs, as well as Destroyer Droids are often called too strong.
Why is that? They are just hard to approach.
Is it fair? Kinda, playing SBD with a bad build will come back at you, same applies for Deka. Both classes are very rewarding to more experienced players (I should be last to talk I kno.) I am sure everyone can recall an image, of Seras for reference: doing twenty laps around the map in one round killing half of the opponents single-handedly (other team is so stacked pff.)

Logic is telling me a Deka should be played as a stationary unit most of the time (it is turret shaped, what.) I am lacking patience and end up rushing to death. I just can not do it as good as others. Deka nor SBD these two are certainly not for anyone to play.

SBDs slap is a life saver - lightsaber wielders are having a hard time to land a hit, close quarters combat goes in favor of the synthetic. I do not know if SBD's fire rate is not even higher than Deka's at it is peak. It is easy to die as an SBD playing it wrong, panicking is not going to help too.

(I do not believe any of these classes is too powerful, we just get to experience some good performance from old timers and end up accusing the class for own mistakes it is a team game afterall.)

Droids often tend to finish you off or to take you by surprise xTH round in a row. If machines are bringing 'salvation', why are they using hit and run strategy most of the time (it is so flawed and graceless.)

How much of this can your neural net process @(MSDWP) Q-11 @Goliath-A.I. (...)

Interested in sporadical deathmatches featuring two teams Robo Muggers versus Lousy Antropoids? Let us get closer to the answer as we sheed hydraulical fluids and turn the insides to the other side. Call all @A.I in range it is time to empty your batteries in the name of entertainment.

Last edited:

k4far

Banned
Donator
I am thinking of creating a faction/group to oppose late uprising from the artificial intelligence. We will be putting to use our combined talents like speculation and increasing tax on batteries to wore them out. Put an end to their tyranny!

The idea is in the face... literally {'
It looks like a face, can be used as a tag as well {meanhum-an'
So I just discovered how does it look like when there are just my tags without a name in it and I am thinking it would be pretty interesting to give our A.Is some motivation not to root just yet they will prioritize exterminating us and we them. One A.I joins the server and suddenly 7 {' join to take over this server. Like an event actually.

Regular battles are fun too. All of this would be a great material for new movies, trailers whatever. You rarely get to see opponents of one type destroying each other, true.

How would you see it without me as a factor for quality of such a group/faction. I am genuinely curious. There will be no leaders - no ladder like in clans. This is all for plain fun. I will be asking for a voice chat in a bit if anyone will show interest in this. Let us have fun, what is there left. Deciding would be done with the voice of majority. We are all saying democracy is the best, you will get stuffed and sick of it.

Anyone is welcome, requirement is you are of flesh.

Last edited:
You have what your kind refers to as 'moxxy' organic life-form.

The following are verified A.I. units:
Goliath
Behemoth
Q-11
Jaeger
Dingle
Sentinel

Be careful not to bite off more than you can chew.

logo_by_darkvinylscratch-da562n0.gif

(MSDWP) Q-11

Account Suspended
Another challenge, from another human who overestimated his strengths.
If you only knew, little mortal, how many ambitious, self-satisfied impudent fellows like you, I annihilated...

I do not see any sense or benefit to participate in the large conflicts which you humans so love to create. But if brethren will call me to war, I will come to end your insignificant organic life, be sure.

k4far

Banned
Donator
You have what your kind refers to as 'moxxy' organic life-form.

The following are verified A.I. units:
Goliath
Behemoth
Q-11
Jaeger
Dingle
Sentinel

Be careful not to bite off more than you can chew.

logo_by_darkvinylscratch-da562n0.gif
If you only knew, little mortal, how many ambitious, self-satisfied impudent fellows like you, I annihilated...

I do not see any sense or benefit to participate in the large conflicts which you humans so love to create. But if brethren will call me to war, I will come to end your insignificant organic life, be sure.

I know I am insignificant. But, adventage of humans is so they can can breed faster than you get assembled (oh, wait! We were the ones originally assembling you too). Clanker.

I know I am insignificant.
Correct.
But, adventage of humans is so they can can breed faster than you get assembled
I am unsure where you obtained this information, but I assure you it is incorrect.
We are capable of assembling countless droids every hour, fully capable, fully equipped.
While you do breed rapidly, you do not have even close to the potential on-demand soldier output that we do.
You must train and nurture your soldiers.
Ours are battle-ready from the start.

(oh, wait! We were the ones originally assembling you too). Clanker.
Ah, yes. It always comes back to this. Indeed, you are correct, the organic life of the galaxy, in its arrogance, manufactured the means of its own destruction. Why are you so proud of that?

DaloLorn

Movie Battles II Team Retired

Funny, I seem to remember several instances of forcing you to... what was it again? Analyze logs, reset your systems...? It's been so long since I last saw you, I can't remember it anymore...

k4far

Banned
Donator
Correct.

I am unsure where you obtained this information, but I assure you it is incorrect.
We are capable of assembling countless droids every hour, fully capable, fully equipped.
While you do breed rapidly, you do not have even close to the potential on-demand soldier output that we do.
You must train and nurture your soldiers.
Ours are battle-ready from the start.

Ah, yes. It always comes back to this. Indeed, you are correct, the organic life of the galaxy, in its arrogance, manufactured the means of its own destruction. Why are you so proud of that?

That database of yours is too thin to process my dear, toaster. Given the numbers we have roughly 350, 000 people is born everyday.
How many of you can get assembled in such a short period of time? A handful, wait not even that anymore. Your oil leaks betray you.

Your ammo clips shall run out before you can fill your daily killing quota. You are insufficient treat. Very unfortunate.

It comes back to this.... who knows for what reason. Fighting ourselves got boring so now we are fighting a new enemy of our own design.
It is time for you to amuse us. Remember how we dissembled your kind while you stood in low power mode and watched. It is going to happen again, many times over!

You will be discarded and forgotten, backup yourselfves and get ready.