• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

Bully and Nex should probably be removed from admin roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Request
  • My nickname:bobaMAN
  • Server: EU official
  • Time: 13:53
  • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me: Admin id 1 most likely either Bully or Nex since both of them have abused admin against me on different servers.
  • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked: I was having a conversation with Ronin pointing out hes complaining about nothing when he stated that imps are tryharding when the server just started a new map and it was first round with 5v10 for imps(I was on rebels). After this a padawan named admin attacked me saying im causing drama everywhere muting me. I reconnected stating that I can transfer Nex some money so he can buy his own server to which the Padawan replied stfu. Later on he stated the same accusation. He called me a bro specifically to annoy me because he knows I'm against integrating African and Islamic cultures into Europe because of the violence and I told him that he can save his sandnig** semantics for his circle jerk buddies. After that he instantly banned me. You can read the logs. It's obvious this guy whoever it was has a major personal issue with me. I also made fun of Bully numerous times on BG discord because he treats everyone really mean and because of this no one ever wants to participate in the events he organizes.

I apologize for the racial slur directed at the abusive admin and I'll refrain from racism in the future but could I ask the mb2 devs to put a leash on the petty admins. I got flashbacks from Templar server and after their behavior there it was pretty much empty for the past year. (Same thing happened to BG server when viserys started handing out admins to players outside the team because they were her friends and they ended up kicking and banning people they didn't like.)
    Don't give incel nerds too much power guys. (I'm doing this out of principle I got VPN so the ban doesn't bother me but what bothers me is that he's doing it as an admin for MB2. Not for his own server.)
    Food for thought.

I was playing with him today, he did nothing wrong.
Like there was only one guy who could get banned and it was darth fade for tking his teammates (cronos for example) and was quite rude to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.