•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Broken textures and completely white screen

Hi all,

I recently reinstalled Movie Battles II and launched it to find that several textures were broken. For example the cursor was that grey square JKA seems to use when a texture is missing, alpha textures had black backgrounds instead of being transparent (like the hover graphic in the menus which is usually just a little blue streak of light), and some menus have stark white backgrounds.

I wouldn't really mind this but on top of all that, whenever I load a map I just get a full white screen once I'm in game, and can't see anything except for the pause and class select menu. What do?

Some notes:
this is not the first time I've installed MBII on this computer,
MBII is running through my Steam copy of JKA which is updated to 1.1 (as far as I can tell) and vanilla JKA is having no issues,
I used a full install,
I've tried repairing the game via the launcher,
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling a few times now.

Any advice is appreciated.

Cheers.

EDIT: Solved, refer to this thread Technical Issue - White Screen Problem

Last edited:
I am having this same problem but I don't know how to fix it because I cant use the MBII launcher. I am on Mac so I'm using the JKJA launcher that many users said to use for mac. I can load into the movie battles menus just fine and everything is working. just the pointer is missing, and I get white screen issues and major texture issues to where is just a white screen when I join a server.