Bring back nudge and "fix" flinch + other tweaks

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Hello

I have noticed that flinch is not always working as it is supposed to, but it is not necessarily a bug. It is most likely because the range is set too close for flinch to activate. Look at the demonstration video that I will link here:

As you can see, I hit the jedi while he swings but no flinch occurs. I believe it is because I was too far away. That is why I propose that we buff flinch; make its range wider. Now I know this sounds like another jedi/sith nerf to make them "even weaker" but to balance this out I think we should bring nudge back. If jedi/sith get flinched easier then it would be fine to introduce nudge back IMO.

LIGHTNING:
I am pretty sure lightning stun is still the exact same as it was before the patch (even tho it was supposed to be nerfed). I am still getting stunned for such a long time that I cannot even fire my weapon before I am sabered. It is rather frustrating because there is hardly anything you can do in such situation. Answer is to nerf it properly like grip was or completely rework the force power.

I'd say leave nudge out as it was a bit ridiculous having insta swings, as for flinch, I've been thinking that you should only be able to flinch in the first half of your swing at medium ranges and that it should have a cool down of a second or 2 so you stand a chance against clone rifles and other fast weapons

- also nudge will break duelling again

Last edited: