Black screen in spectate after falling into a pit

Edit: This lasts for the whole round afterwards, and there is no way to remove that black mask until the next round starts. When the next round starts it's back to normal again.

Last edited:

ent

Movie Battles II Team
Were you spectating by being dead or didn't you join any team?

That mando that was me. I think I clicked the mouse button when I fell into that pit and died to change my perspective to someone else.
This black screen after falling into a pit happened multiple times to me, this isn't the only case.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I wonder if it's related to when you spectate a deka and your camera messes up, or when you spectate someone scoping and the scope it forever up

I wonder if it's related to when you spectate a deka and your camera messes up, or when you spectate someone scoping and the scope it forever up
Both sniper scope and the blackening of the screen when you fall into a pit are screen filters as far as I can tell, so they might be connected. The deka one might be connected too because it stays after spectating deka, just like the black screen stays after dying.

Sammy

Master of Whispers
Donator
I used to get this. I never really cared as I just tabbed out most of the time. Glad it'll be removed though.