Big brain update idea (for small brain developers)

D

Deleted member 7686

this would make jedi/sith even more versatile then they already are and make them impossible to balance. Jedi/Sith strength comes from having many options in a fight, giving them these tools would add even more, which would make them not fun to play against. You have to remember that not everyone plays jedi/sith 24/7, and lots of the fun in this game comes from jedi v gunner. If no one plays gunner it isn't fun.

this would make jedi/sith even more versatile then they already are and make them impossible to balance. Jedi/Sith strength comes from having many options in a fight, giving them these tools would add even more, which would make them not fun to play against. You have to remember that not everyone plays jedi/sith 24/7, and lots of the fun in this game comes from jedi v gunner. If no one plays gunner it isn't fun.
None of the classes are versatile enough, with exception to SBD/Droidekas (which actually change the way you play) unlike other classes.

What i'd like to see is all the classes being buffed, starting with this patch so that all classes are fun and powerful in their own ways.

When it comes to gunners, I'd rather see them being making use of additional gadgets which i've proposed before (such as Vibroblades/Flamethrowers for other classes) afterall, who wouldn't love to be a non-force user with a sword taking on sith/jedi at one point to give force powers more use rather than just being situational.

Accepted!

We will be adding all of these features next patch
. We also wish to invite you to join the development team, for more information please PM me.
I accept your invitation with great honour, I'll be taking command and changing MB2 to be fun now with every class being buffed and reworked for versatility.

That is my first promise as the new Owner of MB2

It's a shame that your ideas aren't being taken that seriously, even though some have actual merit to them and the core concept you're trying to make. The absolutely dumb examples and way of presenting it hasn't helped you tho

It's a shame that your ideas aren't being taken that seriously, even though some have actual merit to them and the core concept you're trying to make. The absolutely dumb examples and way of presenting it hasn't helped you tho
Yeah I honestly think a higher BP regen i.e def 4 but you couldnt run or something would be fucking epic

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
Yeah also add a 4th nade for hero and eventually dash 3