Beating Deflect 3

Don't think there was a uniform idr for weapons in the older builds. Idr as a term didn't even exist then, at least publicly:)

But yeah, idr is pretty much the same regardless of weapon now. It's only the drains for each weapon that are different.

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Well, from what I have gathered, it is most likely that there NEVER was non-uniform IDR for various weapons. Obviously, different weapons deal more or less FP damage in same parts of/outside of IDR, but the ranges themselves are and were the same for as long as oldest MBII devs remember.

But, I'm honestly not surprised by this placebo - after realizing that some people believed holding alt-attack with blobless CR3 before firefight makes it start shooting at faster speed, when you actually start to use primary. Heck, up to a month ago or so, I was - myself - perfectly sure that blobless CR3 shots faster than blob-containing one at ALL times (as in, have different firerate). I saw it shooting faster, in-game, literally... Power of placebo.

/Cat Lady

Beating deflect 3 is easy. You just gotta sneak up behind them and rocket them in the back. Just make sure you're far enough away so they don't hear the shot.