(Basic) How to kill a Soldier as Jedi and Sith

[How to kill a trooper as a Jedi and sith]

So yeah, your probably here because some dumbass Padawan murked you in a couple shots with a E-11 Blaster or a DC-15A. How you ask? Well, let us get started.

1. Footwork
Now, Footwork is the most crucial and mandatory tactic if you wanna survive your fight. A big mistake I see a lot is I see Jedi and sith scream "YOLO" or some Ironic "FOR THE REPUBLIC!!" no, stfu I don't wanna see you charge straight at the trooper holding W and Shift you already screwed up. A good tactic is Sideways running, you simply hold WA+. A good way to make your movement unpredictable is to go W+A and then W+D switch them constantly as you get closer. This will confuse the trooper and once you get closer, try to go to his back area. Once you are in place BOOM! go for the swing. Congratulations your not a dumbass after all you got him!

2. Force Pushing
Oh lord, I don't know how many times I got to say it... Force pushing! this is great for if a gunner is shooting at you at a little distance and he is RUNNING. Do not and I mean DO NOT! Force push if the Trooper is walking. They walk because they do not want to get knocked down by a push! Most of this is common sense, but yet again I still see people force pushing troopers who are walking and they eventually get their ass kicked. When you force push while they are walking you are left very open and vulnerable this also wastes your Force Points (FP) Once you are in range and the Trooper is running for his life Force push him (Make sure you have Push 3 or else it will not knock down) Once he is on the floor personally destroy him with one clean slice.

Flinch
If you're in the comment section and your very clueless of wtf "Flinch is" plz listen. Flinch, the troopers most powerful weapon. I have died countless times to it and I bet you have to like I stated before in footwork, always use the WA+WD pattern a great way to avoid this. Flinch happens when you swing without swing blocking right into blaster fire, either because you were yet AGAIN screaming "YOLO!". You take lots of damage from Flinch and you could die very easily.

4.Common Beginner Mistake
Let me cover some beginner mistakes that you probably make sometimes during Gameplay

• Jump Attacks. Now I see lots of people wasting their force points on Unnecessary huge force jumps just to get a kill. WRONG! This drains force points, More vulnerable to blaster fire.

So yeah, thats all I know on how to beat Jedi&Sith v Gunner (or trooper lol idfk) If you have any questions below I will get back to you in the comment section with a solid answer. I will be making more tutorials so just recommend me some lol.

Now... you see that Padawan? thinks hes all that doesn't he huh? well you just came back from my tutorial. I need you to hunt that Padawan down and personally distinguish your dominance over him and show him whos boss.
      Lol all I am saying is use my technique and then once hes dead T-Bag him.
      If you ever see me in game my Username is CB|Rogue just holla at me!
      Thanks for reading it, hoped it helped you in some way, sorry for the constant jokes lol I need friends

Last edited:
HOW KILL SOLDIER AS DEKA??????? PLS TEL?
Easy, either you can go in the frontlines and suppress fire or go behind enemy lines since deka has a speed advantage, you can then come up from behind them and light them up. Those are some different tactics I use if I am a deka.

How do you usually handle soldiers who only have a pistol and no cover to hide behind?
Well if its a pistol. Of course the amount of blasters are shorter but much more accurate. Try your best to avoid gunfire by using my technique I taught you in 1.Footwork It will work I assure you.

Jump Attacks. Now I see lots of people wasting their force points on Unnecessary huge force jumps just to get a kill. WRONG! This drains force points, More vulnerable to blaster fire.
I disagree. I made lots of kills when i jump very high and troopers forget where i was and then i land right on their heads and hold W + attack

I disagree. I made lots of kills when i jump very high and troopers forget where i was and then i land right on their heads and hold W + attack
It all depends on the player. More experienced players tend to shoot you in air or gain distance. If you are in air and did a massive force jump say Im the trooper and I am running to gain distance and you force pushed you would already be drained. But yet again jumping could work sometimes but being safe is much better because it builds much better habits. And who knows it might not work all the time.

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
I'll give you a like for this

yeah? i thought to kill a soldier you need to manda rocket him and stun with lightning simultaneously...

@ 2:37

There are always different ways, you could always create your own if you find it useful their is no right way. That is why I posted this thread so I can show you some techniques.