Ban request. A Potato.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: A Potato
Reason: Eternal lamer
Server: Every duel server
Time: Everytime
Screens/demos are unnecessary.

Right after the topic was started, the lamer was invited to the Cult and now is known as [t.cultTRL]Potato.

A coincidence? I don't think so.

Last edited:

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Screens/demos are necessary. If you are requesting a ban on the official servers, actually provide details. It isn't a light thing.

Screens/demos are necessary. If you are requesting a ban on the official servers, actually provide details. It isn't a light thing.
Screens/demos are really necessary. Screens and demos where this one plays by the rules witout laming.
Any proofs? Here we go:
1. Join a duel server;
2. Wait for Potato;
3. ?????????;
4. PROFIT.
Or just open your eyes.

Everyone who denies the fact that Potato is a well known lamer has problems with the objective perception of reality.

Dismiss.

It's always a great experience to take a look on the forums. Each time, after one or two (if I'm insane) posts I end up smiling, thinking, man how is this game still being played with that extremely cancerous community. Lamers accusing lamers, mentally challenged or harmed kiddos are server admins (respect to the exceptions) ruining the gameplay of the regular players. The icing on the cake is the extremely noob friendly sabersytem which is of course 1.4 focusing entirely on perfect blocking and abusing perfect counter, while in the old version you could build up your own unique style. Nowadays every Kowakian Monkey Lizard with no brain can abuse disarm as it doesn't take BP anymore like it did in the previous versions. The vast majority of the players are disrespectful towards the others, professional players and former noobs who now of course have become good thanks to 1.4 are fully condescending to newcomers and respectful old players alike. Having these facts stated, there is nothing to be shocked about. I would kindly refuse to answer to any upcoming comments written by hypocrite forum heroes who aren't even playing the game anymore or more likely havent played it for mere years, and newbies who think they're fresh and smart yet they lack respect and have little to no knowledge of MBII. Wonder no more why people are leaving. Xendel out.

You said that i am laming, first you need to know what laming is.
Laming is killing someone when the other player is dueling with opponent etc.
And i am only melee fighting or force fighting when opponent is ready.
First of all i am not killing someone when the other player is dueling with opponent.
Sorry For Bad English I will post more later.
A Potato

You said that i am laming
Exactly.
And i am only melee fighting or force fighting when opponent is ready.
First of all i am not killing someone when the other player is dueling with opponent.
post-35623-0-96719800-1426531798.jpg
And Yeah wait is that the guy magnos you lame me everytime????? i think so
Reductio ad absurdum.

Nevertheless, the thread already reached the desired effect. Potato has started to duel instead of dirty things.
Well... A journey of a thousand li starts with a single step.
Even a journey to redemption.

Status
Not open for further replies.