• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Yes or no do you work on sabering

That is irrelevant to the question of whether or not the class system would make modifying the saber system easier to modify. Which I have gone through, read multiple parts of, and even modified other parts in order to write the changelog and update it for changing UI/Tutorial stuff. That makes me qualified to answer the question, because I did not see anything obvious that pointed toward the saber system itself.

That is irrelevant to the question of whether or not the class system would make modifying the saber system easier to modify. Which I have gone through, read multiple parts of, and even modified other parts in order to write the changelog and update it for changing UI/Tutorial stuff. That makes me qualified to answer the question, because I did not see anything obvious that pointed toward the saber system itself.
just answer the fucking question holy shit

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
just answer the fucking question holy shit

I did answer the question. Read more carefully. But since you are incapable, I'll spell it out more clearly. I have modified things related to the class system/ui/tutorials recently and read things related to that to make the changelog. NOT THE SABER SYSTEM ITSELF. The question was about the class system which is what I responded to.

The answer was in there, I told you what I worked on code wise. Everything else I DID NOT TOUCH.

Clear enough for you?

shea conn

Account Suspended
I asked if we could speak to someone who works on sabering not just a mapper.
You then write a paragraph on how you do more then just mapping. I ask if you work on sabering. How is that not relevant to the point. This is a thread about sabering how can it not be relevant

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
How is that not relevant to the point.

You asked that after I responded to this post: Another sabering poll which not only pinged me, but asked me about the class system backend changes. Your question is not relevant to the question I was responding to. You don't need someone who worked on the saber system to answer that specific question.

shea conn

Account Suspended
You asked that after I responded to this post: Another sabering poll which not only pinged me, but asked me about the class system backend changes. Your question is not relevant to the question I was responding to. You don't need someone who worked on the saber system to answer that specific question.
My point is completely relevant lol. I asked you if we could speak to someone who works on sabering. Where did I mention I was speaking about a class system.
I made a request and you start rambling on about all the stuff you do aswell as mapping

Infraction: Flaming / Harassment / Discrimination
o.PNG
Mace in real life calling others mentally incapable

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Where did I mention I was speaking about a class system

By quoting my reply talking about the class system, asking if we can speak to a sabering dev instead on the question????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

shea conn

Account Suspended
By quoting my reply talking about the class system, asking if we can speak to a sabering dev instead on the question????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Ye that’s the one. That’s how a conversation works mace. Someone says something and then you reply to it.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Quoting implies directly responding to the content of a message. You @mention if you actually just want to ping someone.

I would've interpreted that response exactly the same way Mace did.

shea conn

Account Suspended
So. Soo far we’ve managed to get a wannabe dev and a mapper reply to us on this dueling thread. Both of which can’t understand what I mean by, “can we speak to someone that actually works on sabering”

shea conn

Account Suspended
You have taken what i said entirly out of context.

I said spending dev time to tweak a flawed system is a waste of resources. Dev time needs to be spent on making a system that is actually fun.
1571611653289.png

How is that out of context

Status
Not open for further replies.