Status
Not open for further replies.
both of you shut up
No you shut up
No you shut up
tobey2.png

shea conn

Account Suspended
Once again, lets ask the players what they want. Everyone knows that the current saber patch is bad and a lot of people want to have it updated and fixing its flaws. Now Tempests sabering build fixes these current flaws and makes sabering great again in my opinion, but Defiant doesn't want us to have it because he thinks the system is bad. Defiant wants to redesign dueling to something like he'd find fun but doesn't seem to really be interested in the players opinion. So now i ask you, would you want tempests sabering patch to come out, revert the system or wait for who knows how long to make a redesign of sabering?
View attachment 3869
View attachment 3870
View attachment 3871(apparently making gameplay better is a waste of resources)
shut up

time for a new saber build imo, if you dont wanna go back might as well try something new that at least is acceptable for everyone as best is possible, otherwise the problem will never be solved.

that being said, the mod requires lot of improving overall speaking which im sure the devs knows so hopefully we are getting those.
FA Taunts....... oh deer.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Also, now that there have been a lot of backend improvements, will future saber changes be easier to do/implement? @MaceMadunusus

I do not believe so no. The backend improvements are around the class system itself, not what those individual abilities end up doing after. Some individual abilities got changed a bit to be compatible with the new system, but that isn't exactly the same thing. Sabering itself is mostly its own thing.

Karus

Donator
I do not believe so no. The backend improvements are around the class system itself, not what those individual abilities end up doing after. Some individual abilities got changed a bit to be compatible with the new system, but that isn't exactly the same thing. Sabering itself is mostly its own thing.
Oh, gotcha

shea conn

Account Suspended
Can we have someone that actually works on sabering speak to us

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
And what good is a mapper on this issue

I do way more than mapping dude. I do basically everything except for full programming (I can do minor code changes, which I have done 30 or so changes in the past two years) and animating (though learning it for space battle stuff).

Its also entirely possible, you're not seeing a reply from say stassin or tempest because I am already giving the correct answer. Instantly discounting what I am saying because its not the area I am working in is wrong to do, doesn't automatically mean I have no knowledge of anything in that area.

shea conn

Account Suspended
I do way more than mapping dude. I do basically everything except for full programming (I can do minor code changes, which I have done 30 or so changes in the past two years) and animating (though learning it for space battle stuff).

Its also entirely possible, you're not seeing a reply from say stassin or tempest because I am already giving the correct answer. Instantly discounting what I am saying because its not the area I am working in is wrong to do, doesn't automatically mean I have no knowledge of anything in that area.
Yes or no do you work on sabering

Status
Not open for further replies.