Amazing 1 day absolutely shit the next... why? (As a light saber user).

So I log in with a friend 2 days ago and we duel 1 on 1 a bit I lose about 19/20 times. I finally feel like I'm figuring out his strategy (attack close to people, hit from behind or side to instakill, knowing when to jump to land behind someone ect.) He logs off.I go into a duel server. I start to fight people about 20 different people are in there in total and I'm fighting all of them 1 on 1, 1 by 1. My KD ratio ends up being like 20/5 most matches and I feel like I've finally got a hold on the game. Leave game come back next day start off die maybe 10 times in a row I'm like WTF. Some guy tells me about Swing Blocking try it, still die, I learn about bp still die. I end up every match with a KD about 2/50 and some times 0. I'm charging people and whacking the hell out of them, playing it slow blocking a lot getting hits in, trying to get behind them, doing the same shit I did when I was kicking ass. die, Die, DIE, DIE, DIE!!! I fought and beat people on the first day who said that they had played for years... the day (today) that I was playing like shit I lost 5 times in a row to a player who said it was their first time on. THIS GAME FUCKING SUCKS IT SEEMS TO ME THAT IT IS ENTIRELY BASED ON LUCK!!! Where is the skill in winning multiple duels 1 night and then losing 98% of them the next? WTAF!

Sounds to me like you lost all of the skill you gained on the first day. That is not normal and rather serious. Please consult a doctor asap.

and yes top RP clan 2018. it's mostly just based on interest and activity, if people are already friends with clan members, are active on the Discord/ingame etc.

i remember when i walked into Y4A server years ago on OJP and erryone was just duelin havin a good time, but nobody was really that gud cus OJP is niche as hell and nobody plays it.

so i used free parry (parrying without staggering the enemy out of their combo to create mishap) and made everybody drop their sabers whenever they tried to duel me almost immediately because nobody watches the mishap bar.

got banned in less than an hour.

i remember when i walked into Y4A server years ago on OJP and erryone was just duelin havin a good time, but nobody was really that gud cus OJP is niche as hell and nobody plays it.

so i used free parry (parrying without staggering the enemy out of their combo to create mishap) and made everybody drop their sabers whenever they tried to duel me almost immediately because nobody watches the mishap bar.

got banned in less than an hour.
hahaha whats OJP? I've never played it

im sad someone took the clan name before me, thought i was being fat original

NJO already kneeled in and died) :

Btw, the solution to this "luck" thing

Blame lag. Always blame lag.