Am I wrong? If yes, sorry

Hello together

From the point of view of a passionate ARC trooper:

I kind of feel that there's something wrong with the clone weapons.

Maybe I'm completely wrong, but I noticed that the Clone Pistols needs up to 7 shots against a 100/100 until they go to 0.
I somehow have the feeling that 7 shots are just too much, even if there is no headshot underneath.

Minimum 4 are necessary. (Headshots(3)+1 Random)

Is this intended?

Also, it seems to me that the speed of the M5 sniper shots is somehow not right. As if they are simply normal CP shots that simply do more harm (x1.75 of a normal shot). That doesn't make sense with a sniper duel.

Yes, the M5 sniper has a bigger magazine but that doesn't make it a sniper weapon.

It is really damn difficult to act as a supporter with a sniper (or Mando with the 2nd ee-fire mode) if you want to support a Jedi v Sith. Because the speed of the bloce simply takes too long to reach the target.

What is your opinion? Am I completely mistaken?

Another question: A Sith was hit by the effect of a Sonic grenade and "keeps his ears closed", is it also thought here that he can still fend off passive shots? when the right mouse button is not pressed?

I had one recently when I wanted to snipe away an affected one with the M5.

cheers

ULLR

PS: English is not my mother tongue, forgive any grammatical mistakes.

Rev

I also won't touch ARC anymore. There's no benefit, and I never see anyone play ARC for anything but the PLX spam or the grenade launcher. Whoopee.

There's no fun to be had when your dc17's are basically nerf guns.

The damage is weak. The speed seems slow. You're basically outgunned by an ET, and he gets two lives and in total with a reinforcement has more health and shield than you do with better firepower and the potential for dodge

I also won't touch ARC anymore. There's no benefit, and I never see anyone play ARC for anything but the PLX spam or the grenade launcher.
Whoopee.

There's no fun to be had when your
dc17's are basically nerf guns.

The damage is weak. The speed seems
slow. You're basically outgunned by an ET, and he gets two lives and in total with a reinforcement has more health
and shield than you do with better firepower and the potential for dodge
Nerf gun my ass, I kill ets with ease as arc
I don't think he gets more armour in total either, what is it 45? Git gud

I also won't touch ARC anymore. There's no benefit, and I never see anyone play ARC for anything but the PLX spam or the grenade launcher. Whoopee.

There's no fun to be had when your dc17's are basically nerf guns.

The damage is weak. The speed seems slow. You're basically outgunned by an ET, and he gets two lives and in total with a reinforcement has more health and shield than you do with better firepower and the potential for dodge

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i mean i agree that dodge is op as shit but arc deliberately has slightly less powerful guns because they are more accurate (m5) and have bounce (pistols), the problem rn is that you need to buy dex at all which makes the cost of weapons a huge burden on your loadout, afaik devs plan to make dex 2 standard with dex 3 being a 10pt buy instead of a 35 point investment, when that's done it's gonna be a lot easier to run arc with m5 rank 2, dual pistols & armor 3/ammo 2 or m5 rank 2 + 2 - 3 emps and still dex 3 + armor 3 + ammo 2

arc guns are situationally weak, pistols have this convergence shit with no way to change firemode to fight up close or at long range specifically so you are stuck with this missing at almost every range except designated midrange sweetspot shit

m5 is less dps/damage than most guns but at rank 2 its pinpoint like a pistol which means if you can aim its pretty much the best non-sniper weapon for a movement oriented playstyle.

but unplayable? not by a long shot, i dont even play arc optimally (m5 scoped and sniper cheese) and i can still consistently compete with some of eu's better players.

I fully agree with appo. the basis of everything is and remains skill. If you can aim and calculate the travel time of the shot, you can achieve more.

For the record, my setup:

CP3 (Clone Pistol 3)
M5_1 (+ scope)
Dex3
Stam0 (!!)

Armor3
ammo2

Works for me, and my playstyle.. i hug all walls :)

Rev

Weak. As. Fuck. They're nerf guns. Literally any pistol is better. Literally any blaster is better.

thats simply not true, they do more damage than every other pistol except p3 and have twice the rate of fire of other pistols except their counterpart.

and that's before you factor in bounce shots and arc's general kit and what it caters to.

they have better alpha damage (mando with charge, notably only really useful as an opener) but they dont have the utility of bouncing shots. I think all three are pretty good guns, tbh. Duals are a pain to aim, but statistically both of them are powerhouses.

28 or 30 dmg a shot
perfect accuracy
high rof
quick reload