Aim is 'jumping' to the target's model

Hi, i need a help.

A friend told me that everytime his sight is in a player's model, his aim is 'jumping' to the target, more like a fast lock in target.

Does anyone know how to take it off?

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
It might be cg_dynamiccrosshair 1, if u change it to 0 it will probably stop that, but 0 is less accurate.

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
Oh that only happens if he's close to the target. Like SeV said it's probably the dynamic crosshair. It also happens if you go up against a wall and other objects. He could just back up a bit:p

I changed the dynamic crosshair to 0 and it stopped the jumping, but the shots now go below the crosshair making it inaccurate, there is a way to make it accurate in 0?

StarWarsGeek

Internal Beta Team
I changed the dynamic crosshair to 0 and it stopped the jumping, but the shots now go below the crosshair making it inaccurate, there is a way to make it accurate in 0?
The only way to make it accurate is to set it back to 1. :p
1 basically predicts where your shots will hit, 0 locks the crosshair to center of screen.

Wasn't there a command to alter the X and Y coords of the crosshair in relation the center of the screen? I may remember wrong, but I was being annoyed by the dynamic crosshair myself a long time ago before I got used to it and I think I found a way to move the crosshair further down on the screen after turning dynamic off.