SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
My blood has been near the boiling point and i need some d4nk and g00d tips to defeat aggro blue with yellow. This "style" seems to dominate 1.4.3 dueling scene. Plz halp

Blues perk just seems ridiculously good compared to other perks, cyan also has a strong one but blues kit is just better. Especially with nudge you can annihilate your opponent until he is forced to uninstall the game and think about the meaning of life. Timing between attacks is so small that an yellow user, even with nudge on will find a very hard time getting attacks in between. Also defensive blue is very good, compared to other styles which dont really benefit anything from switching to defense.

Sammy

Master of Whispers
Donator
Well, people seem to hate my chainsaw blue, but it's actually pretty easy to counter.

You can use purple to combat nudgespam blue, but with yellow you just, from experience, need to pb counter and nudge them back.

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
Well, people seem to hate my chainsaw blue, but it's actually pretty easy to counter.

You can use purple to combat nudgespam blue, but with yellow you just, from experience, need to pb counter and nudge them back.

A GOOD aggro blue user wont let you pb (which is already harder vs blue) and as i said getting attacks between blue is very hard.

Sammy

Master of Whispers
Donator
A GOOD aggro blue user wont let you pb (which is already harder vs blue) and as i said getting attacks between blue is very hard.
You sometimes need to catch onto a pattern. A blue user will usually have a pattern (even if they don't wish to admit it.)