Advertisement(?)

Ahm.. How to begin. Let's see. I believe that obviously there is a hard time for the team and the mb2 community and therefore we should all do something in order to prolong it. I believe that everyone agrees on that. I don't want to push another tasks for MB2 team which is as I guess pretty busy, but I'd like to say something to every user, no every player of MB2. We need to help the mod and if we don't its lifespan will be much shorter. That's something we want to avoid. So what can we do? As one person not that much. I believe everyone is aware of that. However if everybody will do something it might bring great results.

So what to do? I think that the best thing for this community, for its lifespan lengthening would be bringing more people inside the mod. Most of them are semi or full veterans, if not they're mostly JKA players. So what we need is better advertisement. I am sure you once talked with someone who didn't know neither about jka nor about mb2. That's the key issue.

We need to have more people knowing about us and 1/100 of the people that will become aware of us might try this game and 1/10 people that will try this mod could become new player base. So that's about 1/1000 people who didn't know about us and become aware of us becoming part of the community.
I just guessed the numbers. It should be much better than 1/1000, but it's always estimation. One thing is sure. If ~1 000 000 will get to see MB2 in some way then about ~1000 players will become new playerbase. That's quite a big number and it would surely help this mod.

So what can we mere players do for it? That's the whole issue. We need to think of some ideas! Of course we need to do it. I've got some:
-Increasing views on youtoube videos that are connected strictly with MB2(for it I've created a playlist with many MB2 vids that are fresh or classic). I guess likes are also good.
-Trying to persuade Let's Play youtube users to make a vid or 2 about MB2.
-That's pretty important I am sure we all come from different countries. So it would be nice if we tried to spread the MB2 on different language forums connected with gaming or star wars and best with gaming/starwars. You could ask to write an article about MB2 on some sites. Or you could write a post about it yourself in your language forum.
-Trying to reach the creators of MB2 videos to give a link to this site in the "About" description of their videos and also to give a decent description of the mod and a lot of tags connected with Star Wars etc.
-Posting some nice screenshots/videos/articles/whatsoever on different social sites. I don't know twitter, facebook, 9gag. Somewhere where people might see it.
-Make new videos yourself. Let's play MB2 in your own language would be great. I am sure other users would help you to get more views in order to make your video easier to be found.
-Liking things connected with MB2 all through the web.
-Talking to your friends and trying to tell them about how awesome MB2 is.

If you've got any ideas or any hater thoughts about my ideas/suggestions. Please write them!

The playlist I was talking about is here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhPsBGJn1PpCvddgBBfR77Qd2h-Pa8cnz
It would be really nice if you'd watch some and give thumbs up.

I am open to your critics :D