EU OPEN Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game nickname: HuntresS

MBII Experience: Been playing since v0. So for about 5 years.

Description: Hi everyone. My name is HuntresS and I am a 20 year old plebeian with some admin experience from the past. I was an admin for Djang's modded servers before they disappeared. I am a university student but I have a massive break until the second week of February. And thereafter I should still be active even during school. I am rather active in-game despite my ping problems that anyone who has played with me will tell you is rather extensive (nothing less than 200).

Reason: Timewasters and tkers. There are too many people who take advantage of the tk system when admins are not there. And I am always around to see it, it seems. I do not act out in rage however and have been fair to those under my care. Certain players have taken advantage of the tk system by doing things such as knocking people into enemy fire and I am fiercely opposed to that. All means of timewasting and tk, either direct or indirect will be dealt with fairly.

Thanks for your consideration.
See you all in-game

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Plus from me, I've seen huntress in-game uncountable amount of times, and I can't imagine any abuse (better live up to the expectations ;) ).

Status
Not open for further replies.