EU DUEL Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronAaron

Donator
So you basically want to be admin on an official server even though you repulse and lame? You, Krijspa and Destroyer are constantly interrupting duels/laming/ignoring the admin on every server I see you on lol. Maybe its a bit too soon to apply for admin atm, dont you think?

I mean don't get me wrong, you're a cool guy, but asking to be admin on official servers after what you do ingame isnt a good idea lol

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
You dont know if i am breaking rules because i dont Play on us

The very way you respond shows that you cant handle admin responsibilities. Of course being a repulser doesnt mean that you would automatically kick everyone, what kind of an answer is that? Finally, even if somebody is from NA it doesnt mean that he cant know how u behave lol.

zane

US Official Server Admin
The very way you respond shows that you cant handle admin responsibilities. Of course being a repulser doesnt mean that you would automatically kick everyone, what kind of an answer is that? Finally, even if somebody is from NA it doesnt mean that he cant know how u behave lol.
:)

So you basically want to be admin on an official server even though you repulse and lame? You, Krijspa and Destroyer are constantly interrupting duels/laming/ignoring the admin on every server I see you on lol. Maybe its a bit too soon to apply for admin atm, dont you think?

I mean don't get me wrong, you're a cool guy, but asking to be admin on official servers after what you do ingame isnt a good idea lol
Iwas repulser few months ago and maybe when someone lames me then i want revenge and from your perspective you maybe think i am laming?

I never ignored or ignore admin trust me never only if i am afk.

Status
Not open for further replies.