EU DUEL Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game nickname: >PA.C-LDR>Potato
MBII Experience: I play it since may 2015.
Description: I am a friendly guy who likes to have fun and don't likes to be bored :D.
Reason: Why do you want to be an admin? Because sometimes on EU servers there are players that are damaging the rules and i want to monitor the server when i can.
References: Who in the community might vouch for your conduct? Polish Alliance Clan (PA) 15 members
:)

Last edited:

Sammy

Master of Whispers
Donator
My past experience with him is that he is a troll. He has been seen on servers being rude towards others, and I personally don't see him as able.

Counterarguments welcome.

My past experience with him is that he is a troll. He has been seen on servers being rude towards others, and I personally don't see him as able.

Rude how rude i think you mistaked me with someone else :/

And i remember when i troll was renaming himself to my name and to us server and trolling maybe it was him he had same name but with . at the end.

Sammy

Master of Whispers
Donator
Well, this also occurred on my server earlier today, so...

But yes, I also saw you on on an official server aswell.

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
He is a known repulser. Doesnt necessarily lame but i wouldnt consider him a good admin applicant.

Status
Not open for further replies.