Add Yoda to duel mode?

Add Yoda to duel mode?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Its duel mode, it doesn't follow the same rules as the rest of the game. You chose who you fight. Especially once Tempest gets the rest of the respawn changes, private duels, etc in. I see no problem having both grievous and yoda in duel mode once those are in.

Its duel mode, it doesn't follow the same rules as the rest of the game. You chose who you fight. Especially once Tempest gets the rest of the respawn changes, private duels, etc in. I see no problem having both grievous and yoda in duel mode once those are in.
You can have seperate models for duel and open and it already exists, I.e you can choose that Miraluka girl in duel but not Open afaik

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
No.
Nobody is adding Yoda into open mode. That would be so retarded.
While we're at it why don't we add general grievous and have him have 4 sabers so he gets double the BP drain? Oh but don't worry he has 10 HP.

Or what about a jawa? Can we add a Jawa that kills SBD and Deka in one hit? Oh but don't worry he has 10 HP.

It's a Star Wars game , every single character should be available , especially Yoda (I know how carefully they have to choose the models) and not only on FA ; tryhard crybabies will find a way to complain about balance anyway , while good players will just continue to play the game as it is (those who never complained about anything )) )

Why would this be considered? Like I said above, can we add general grievous then? He has 4 light sabers and does double BP drain? So now we can have TWO autistic special classes running around in a duel server.

This idea adds nothing to the game, and now the people who want to learn in duel mode have to deal with everyone running around as Yoda.
Guuhhhh fuck I bet u don't even duel pal

Why would this be considered? Like I said above, can we add general grievous then? He has 4 light sabers and does double BP drain? So now we can have TWO autistic special classes running around in a duel server.

This idea adds nothing to the game, and now the people who want to learn in duel mode have to deal with everyone running around as Yoda.
what a mardy bum you are

wouldnt do any harm like Defiant said. Open mode sure but you don't have to duel people using yoda nd besides, after the novelty has worn off it'll be rarer to see them

what a mardy bum you are

wouldnt do any harm like Defiant said. Open mode sure but you don't have to duel people using yoda nd besides, after the novelty has worn off it'll be rarer to see them
Yeah you're right, I didn't say that in a very nice way.

I just don't like the idea that people who want to learn go into a server and see 16 yodas flying all over the place, and the only person who he can go against is a master, not even close to his level.

Maybe add new mode? Like arcade or something.There will be that "autistic special classes".Its gonna be open with these classes

Yeah you're right, I didn't say that in a very nice way.

I just don't like the idea that people who want to learn go into a server and see 16 yodas flying all over the place, and the only person who he can go against is a master, not even close to his level.
Just try dueling with yoda on FA, it's not easy since you saber is about 3cm long

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Hessu was so excited with his own joke (and probably, with the thoughts about 3cm penis) he couldn't even quote a reply properly

0cf2dfaa0958.png