Add Yoda to duel mode?

Add Yoda to duel mode?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had some fun on FA today with my buddies and we decided this would be a good idea on the condition that he had a few tweaks such as:
1. 25% less damage with every style
2. Shift the camera angle to make it easier to Pb with him
The customer is always right, make MB2 great again!

Notice me devs!

Vote below!

you dont even really need to nerf the damage, it's hard enough to use him. but it could be a problem with lamers but ofc not that it will make much of a difference.

i say keep the damage but add the model and appropriate size to duel mode, having less range etc is already hard enough to use

tumblr_nerr7nMjXR1s2wio8o1_500.gif

I can see that the post is growing in popularity guys! thank you for your continued support !

k4far

Banned
Donator
It's a matter of all Jedi models being of the same height that disqualifies Yoda we are obviously discriminating short and old.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Would be fine IMO. Though Tempest is going to need to weigh in whether or not separate model stuff for Open vs duel mode is even possible right now. Might have to wait till private duels at the very least as well.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
For Open mode you can just fix it to 10hp so none is to cry about balance
... so everybody (especially newbies) will cry about "why great Yoda is so weak in this mod???!!!11"
And then we'll get another ten autistic threads about balance, now dedicated to proper balancing Yoda, ten pages per each.

For Open mode you can just fix it to 10hp so none is to cry about balance
No.
Nobody is adding Yoda into open mode. That would be so retarded.
While we're at it why don't we add general grievous and have him have 4 sabers so he gets double the BP drain? Oh but don't worry he has 10 HP.

Or what about a jawa? Can we add a Jawa that kills SBD and Deka in one hit? Oh but don't worry he has 10 HP.

... so everybody (especially newbies) will cry about "why great Yoda is so weak in this mod???!!!11"
And then we'll get another ten autistic threads about balance, now dedicated to proper balancing Yoda, ten pages per each.
Jesus Christ I see it already.

"YODA IS SEVERELY UNDERPOWERED. JUST MAKE HIM A REGULAR JEDI REEEEEEEEEEE"

Would be fine IMO. Though Tempest is going to need to weigh in whether or not separate model stuff for Open vs duel mode is even possible right now. Might have to wait till private duels at the very least as well.
Why would this be considered? Like I said above, can we add general grievous then? He has 4 light sabers and does double BP drain? So now we can have TWO autistic special classes running around in a duel server.

This idea adds nothing to the game, and now the people who want to learn in duel mode have to deal with everyone running around as Yoda.