Aaron 1.4.3 duels

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
I was sent a bunch of demos by someone called Aaron, who also recently joined the beta testing team. I made a video using his duels. I hope you'll humor me, since this is the first video I've uploaded with my new internet. Before, it would take all night to upload a shit quality video and now I can make it decent quality and upload it within a few minutes <3

With this, I would like to encourage other skilled duelists to send in their demos (PM me is fine). You don't have to be super good or anything, but try to make sure they are high quality :)

I hope you'll enjoy some of Aaron's duels! And just check the video description if you want a bit more info.

Upvote 0

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
man that mouse movement looks low-sensitivity and also so smooth and calm. I feel like the "good duelists" i've ever witnessed before have been spazzy fucks but if dueling can look that zen maybe i oughta get into it.

man that mouse movement looks low-sensitivity and also so smooth and calm. I feel like the "good duelists" i've ever witnessed before have been spazzy fucks but if dueling can look that zen maybe i oughta get into it.
I would suggest to wait until nudge gets removed. I tried getting into it, but the damn thing makes it extremely confusing and hard to concentrate.

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
I would suggest to wait until nudge gets removed. I tried getting into it, but the damn thing makes it extremely confusing and hard to concentrate.
Well from what i heard, its gonna be on for yellow, purple, red by default. (disabled for others) Nudge is fine when you get used to it and after experiencing 1.4.3, it was not a terrible feature.