1.5.3 duels

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
I tried patch 1.5.3 dueling yesterday. Since it has been so long, I forgot how to record and render my videos, so the colors are a bit weird and it took me 8 fucking hours to render it, thus a day delayed.

My dueling style is a bit brutal because of my long absence, hope you enjoy despite that.

EDIT: If the video lags in 1080p try to lower the quality to 720p.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh it was you that Master Vodka guy with Revan skin... should have supposed it, we dueled like 4-5 times, you still have a strong playstyle and good vid btw

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Is it worth trying out? Nice vid, btw.

Yeah I think so. Maybe it's just cuz I haven't played in awhile, but I had fun.

Oh it was you that Master Vodka guy with Revan skin... should have supposed it, we dueled like 4-5 times, you still have a strong playstyle and good vid btw

Thx. Glad to hear that. Yeah we had a few duels. Those were my first of the patch. I suppose I should change my name, Gender Master Vodka was just a random name I used before I stopped playing, probably for open mode.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Could you share your modpack?

Nice video btw

Thx. Yeah sure. It's a pack I threw together myself about a year ago. It might be slightly buggy and only works if you use the MBII client. It crashes with jamp.
MEGA

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
Is the saber system completely revamped yet again?

Is red useful or dogshit again? Enjoyed it for the brief time I played a month or so ago.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Is the saber system completely revamped yet again?

Is red useful or dogshit again? Enjoyed it for the brief time I played a month or so ago.

No it's a hotfix, so small changes. Mainly what was fixed was instas and huge interrupt damage. Red still hurts but I don't know if you can play it stand-alone. You probably can. The idea with 1.5.3 was to make the game playable until whatever they decide to push in the future (I have no idea what they're planning or what will happen). Still needs a few adjustments, maybe some style tuning, increased cd on the staggering kick and possibly the return of mblock counters (imo).

Karus

Donator
8 hours to render xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD get fukt
Good vid tho, always interesting to see the first duels in new patches
Will you do more in the future?

Reactions: SeV
Now i cant be mblock master good vid :cool:
For some reason my Sith Anakin is broken after 1.5.3 update he is invisible

Reactions: SeV

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Will you do more in the future?

Yeah sure :) This one was over 120gb to record and took 4 hours to render. I had to record in 720p because of lack of diskspace lol. The quality of the video is a bit weird, but the quality of the opponents is good so maybe that makes up for it. It's from the 8th of may, I just got around to the tedious process of recording and upping it today.

All the nonstop taunting at the beginning of the video reminded me why I turned off the ingame volume XD
I liked the duels with Onar, moar pls ;p

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
idk why you get 120gb recordings.... 1080p in 30fps isnt that demanding. there is no reason to have videos higher than 30fps

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
idk why you get 120gb recordings.... 1080p in 30fps isnt that demanding. there is no reason to have videos higher than 30fps

No, you can really tell the difference between 30fps video footage and 60fps video footage. 30fps looks crappy and choppy. 60fps is a must, especially for dueling videos.