1.4 FIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

T r i s t a n

Banned
I have done it, cracked the code. The fix to 1.4 (currently) is....... Ditch it. Go back to 1.3 mechanics and leave the Model and Map Updates. DONE.
But in all seriousness tho, just revert back to 1.3 and build on it. Polish it. Don't overhaul the fundamental systems and call them "quality of life" changes. There is no shame in turning back. We, the fans will appreciate your humble nature to recognize the failure that is 1.4 currently.

tumblr_mfpflz0e5m1r3y48vo1_500.gif

Please provide constructive criticism instead of reaction gifs. I don't want a repeat of yesterday.

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
Bad suggestion. Nerfing run speed to that of caster makes it too easy. Wooks have 3 speeds, melee with str3, bowcaster and rage mode. Maybe to str3 speed, but no way to caster speed. Fury originally was built from taking dmg.

No it wouldn't, Wook would still be ridiculously strong against gunners due to bowcaster.

Fun is subjective. I enjoy sbd for its simplicity. The only thing I feel it really needs is a burst jetpack.

I don't see why a RC SBD would be particularly complex?

Beyond the sound, any actual changes to mando rockets as they are now - considering they've been nearly the same for 12 years at this point and they are balanced and fun. Good luck.

I want less of them in a game, though. It is almost a required pick for Mando, because it guarantees an easy kill.

Pistol 3 is more effective than an e-11 3. Remember, the dmg is lower while the rof is higher. Along with speed and accuracy. It's in a good place right now. If anything people that can actually aim with slower rof might be a little top op against jedi/sith.

We're not talking about that, are we? I'm referring to how rate of fire is overpowered with flinch. Again, look at CR2/3, and compare it to P1.

Only a moron would try a slap against a semi-decent gunner. It was more luck than skill. And frankly, it was mostly abused against noobs or unsuspecting players. Knockback? Lulz, you call that KB? You would have hated the earlier builds then. 5x the distance. And as to flying kick, only really effective when you're in a herd against a walker. Hmmm, the walking dead. A little too easy to gang imo. Tbh, there are some people who think any jumping movement by jedi should immediately remove any blocking ability. :)

Do you have ADD?

It rewards aim. High or slow rof. Easy enough to circumvent, dodge or swingblock. And hey, dmg reduction remember.

No it doesn't. Because it is far easier to land a hit with a high fire rate than a slow fire rate. Ease of use affects even good gunners. That is why good gunners still use hero/clone.

Increasing deflect buffs gunners? Lulz, the spin. Clones have blob, mandos flame, bhs poison, all things that bypass block and can't be deflected. Standing still holding block to deflect against certain classes - is of course dumb.
You want to nerf deflect but nerf gunners even more. Lulz.

My statement is that if you make deflection take skill, then you'd be buffing the already OP gunner classes. My statement is that increasing the deflection radius is rather pointless when a number of changes were made to buff gunners.

Uh, dmg redux across the board remember?
Perks were a bad idea in the first place. There are better ways to screw over others than using in-built perks.rrrrrrr

Doesn't matter if they were a 'bad idea', they added fun unique flares to the styles. What we have now is boredom, and the only style worth taking is Yellow. That doesn't make the game fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.