agentoo8

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 2V2 TOURNAMENT TONIGHT! Sign up with a partner if you haven't already done so! Also all BANS have been removed as a token of good faith.
    Beginner's dueling classes will be held every MONDAY. Advanced classes = saturday. Advanced = train your style/duel/complex mechanics.
    HEADSUP. Anyone using an alias or stirring crap/laming on MBII EU Duel will be banned. Also - looking for new admins with dueling experience
    SeV
    SeV
    Are you going to ban Padawan[1] when he appears and beats you? :)
    agentoo8
    agentoo8
    Right after I whoop his ass several times!
    KHAGE
    KHAGE
    gief
    I'm afraid I'll have to postpone today's training for tomorrow guys! 19:00 GMT. Apologies.
    Thank you to all of those who came to today's training session - about 15 of us on teamspeak! Nice crowd.
    GUYS where can I download individual UM maps, like swooprace and xwing? I want to upload them to my server.
    Reactions: Shady
    M@crobyte
    M@crobyte
    You can download them all using the launcher and move them from your personal folder to your server using Shared drive, usb, or DVD/BD
    Spaghetti
    Spaghetti
    You must have um_assets.pk3, um_assets2.pk3, and um_assets3.pk3 on your server.
    agentoo8
    agentoo8
    Thanks for all the replies. Sorted it.
    DOING A TRAINING SESSION NOW ON MBII EU DUEL SERVER. Password: du3l Please have teamspeak as I will not be typing. ts.moviebattles.org
    Are you new to MB2? Want to learn how to duel with a lightsaber, learning the ways of the force?! MBII EU Duel Server tonight at 7pm GMT...
    Removing both Razer and myself as admin for being 'inactive' - despite how long we have played and that we always duel - is funny. GG Vis.
    Supa
    Supa
    Didn't I just say to not do this kind of stuff in profile posts? The entire world doesn't need to know about your problems. If you feel done wrong by, PM Viserys, but if you were inactive there is a reason your admin rights were revoked.
    agentoo8
    agentoo8
    I think people should know how certain places are run. It's in the community's interests to know whether or not a server has a lack of active admins, and how admins that ARE active are just being removed for no reason. I don't appreciate being spoken to with a juvenile tone on your behalf, by the way.
    Supa
    Supa
    It can be done without calling out someone specific.
    EU Duel Server needs some moderation. 30 people online, 12 of which are laming and trolling. Admin needed.
    Viserys I have to say I am disappointed you don't know how to kick lamers/abusers on duel server - but i expected it from a random.
    FYI just started mb2 again today. ppl said there have been imposters. havent played 3/4 weeks.
    Is there a monopolising of the beta testing group? Certain people have been denied, and I feel they would add a lot to the community.
    MaceMadunusus
    MaceMadunusus
    What you feel is not necessarily what the team feels. For example, we've had tons of people in the beta team with plenty of knowledge but were completely unreliable.
    Flof
    Flof
    @mace but dont come begging for beta testers again
    MaceMadunusus
    MaceMadunusus
    What is the point of being a beta tester if you never attend tests? That is useless to us.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…