Spaghetti

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Could you possibly make an in-depth tutorial on giving certain models RGB support? I've read what you replied below but I'm stupid and don't get it :p
    Is there a command for disabling chat sounds (new message sound precisely)?
    Reactions: ergo
    Spaghetti
    Spaghetti
    You can turn it off in the sound settings menu.
    Hey Spaghetti question: By any chance, would you know how to make a non rgb model rgb? Like for example with a clone model
    Spaghetti
    Spaghetti
    Have a look at existing RGB models. You need a shader combined with a TGA that has an alpha channel with transparency on the parts you want colored.
    Hi Spaghetti. I have interest in the JA mod community, and wanted to contribute. I have skillz in the animation and model design, but was also interested the programming aspects, like how you guys tweak the saber combat. Could you direct me to the team members who handle this part of MB2?

I appreciate it, thank you.
    Spaghetti
    Spaghetti
    Stassin is our main saber coder. Lervish and DT85 do models. The animation situation is somewhat complicated. If you think you have the patience to deal with the arcane tools, our dev applications are open.
    Wookiee seeking audience with high council.
    Wookiee only play wookiee, wookiee only use melee,
    but something exists that never should. An absolute counter for my playstyle, that is garunteed to kill me. Crouching, Red Sabre'd Siths.

They should have the advantage, but they shouldn't be able to make playing against them absolutely impossible, where the only times i kill them are by sheer luck, not skill.
    Spaghetti
    Spaghetti
    Solution: Do not use only melee. The pistol isn't there just for show.
    Reconstructing recent release information.
    Reactions: LoU
    Jorge
    Jorge
    im totally commenting on your status update, im like soo into social media right
    Reactions: Golvan
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…