Penekowski

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Penekowski, is there a possibility of Jedi/Sith models of the Handmaiden from Kotor 2 being added in the future, both in her regular garb and her special robe?

Thank you for putting together this great mod :cool::cool:
    Hey man I have been trying to get peneke pack but it doesn't work i make it a pk3 file using winRar and put it in mb2 folder and nothing changes pls help
    Hey man

I was wondering if you had plans to update or add a TCW Plo Koon that doesnt sound like a lizard, and isnt a thick three fingered chubby.

Love your work btw.
    Hey, what's up?
    I found another error with Penekepack. Now it is related to sounds of Boushh. The skin has its sounds changed with old sith shadowguard. Could you check it?
    Penekowski
    Penekowski
    Thanks for letting me know. I'll look into it as soon as i have the time. Please keep the reports coming!
    Reactions: Blut
    yo make another peneke pack update. If you do i will raise a petition to bring old dotf bac and save penguins. You have my word.
    Hey there. Would it be possible for you to release the skin pack to use with other mods such as JA+?
    Penekowski
    Penekowski
    Send me a pm and we can take it from there.
    K, probably not a pm but close enough.
    https://jkhub.org/files/file/2645-rooxons-rosh-penin/
    Basically, all I did was remove the Rosh files in peneke and place the textures in the folder in their place. Nothing else needed to be done as it seems it also restored his old sounds as well. It probably just fell back on the default Rosh model from MBII and applied the HD textures I put in the Peneke replacement's place.
    Scott The Scout
    Scott The Scout
    So yeah, it isn't really a custom model but a custom HD texture, so unsure if this complicates anything.
    Scott The Scout
    Scott The Scout
    Oh, and leaving out the darkside face texture and darkside preset file seems to work just fine atleast it did for me.
    Reactions: Penekowski
    Penekowski
    Penekowski
    Hey sorry I just read this, once i have some slots I'm planning to do that, but I really doubt that the devs will add that many slots, thank you for the feedback though.
    MarkeyyHUN
    MarkeyyHUN
    I mean a character maker like in base jedi academy.To make our own character.Btw Thanks for the answear :)
    Hey dude! Quick question. I'm re-releasing the replacement pack I made and posted on the AOD forums a few months ago and was just checking to see if it is alright to use some of the saber sounds you've compiled. You did an amazing job getting them all together.
    this is his response to a question i had about the head detach issue: "Whoever put this model together just decided to leave a massive gap between the neck and the torso." -@Kualan
    Reactions: Penekowski
    swagmaster
    swagmaster
    0.05 along each axis, probably. You could easily apply the same scale to the hood to maintain the proportion.
    An alteration of that scale rarely disturbs animations.
    Perhaps ask the original kitbasher to do it - I've tidied the model up, but it's probably important for them to be able to see why it was a bit messy to begin with. That's how I learned.
    swagmaster
    swagmaster
    thats kualan's response to asking about how much head would be resized to avoid clipping
    Penekowski
    Penekowski
    Thanks for the help, Peneke tesla was the one who did this, it was his first port ever, I'll let him know once I see him.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…