Gumba

Profile posts Postings About

• Okay sound fuckup leads to instant crashing apparently... might have to re-install
    So my sound is fucked now idk why does anybody know why? Sound option is still very high nothing changed.
    Lervish
    Lervish
    did the EAX setting accidentally go on?
    Gumba
    Gumba
    Nothing changed in the Audio settings I already looked into it. Really wierd
    Sorry about that one guy i accidentally tempbanned from dotf server, you should be unbanned now. -.-
    A fake of me running around.
    BigBossBigTeef
    BigBossBigTeef
    I could only imagine how many burgers he had to eat to match your weight.
    Chaos the Chaotic
    Chaos the Chaotic
    Tbh, it should have been a no brainer from the start.
    A fake of him...running around? Running? Dead giveaway.

Goddamn porkers. Porkins:) Man, such a name lol.
    Puppytine
    Puppytine
    @Chaos the Chaotic, don't forget, not just "Porkins", but Jek Tono Porkins. Get it? Like Tonne Porkins. Or Tons of. :)
    Gumba please come to the BG Dotf server. It's unplayable, spammers and TKers everywhere :'(
    As always, Screenshot the ID of the admin who banned you and send it with your IP to Viserys or me.
    Puppytine
    Puppytine
    Wow this is a legendary thread.
    Dunno why the hell BigBoss is so mad, Gumba always was very forgiving admin and ban for 5 rounds isn't big deal at all. All this discussion took much more time than duration of ban.
    Reactions: verq
    Puppytine
    Puppytine
    Also people can bitch about AOD and BG whatever they like, but the fact is those two servers group are most popular servers today. That's gotta mean something!
    If they were actually bad, people wouldn't play on them. ez.
    Puppytine
    Puppytine
    Also I think it's really, really bad idea to spoil some popular show, especially right after you've got warning "no spoilers".
    If police officer warns you about something IRL, no matter does it complies the law or not, you don't ignore that warning, unless you're either very brave or very stupid.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…