•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[OUT OF SCOPE] why am i banned?! I used YOUR recommended network option and i DON'T have VPN!!

read title this game needs a lot of updates i recommended this game and mod to family and friends and played with them religiously and now i want to play it again BUT I CAN'T GET ON A SERVER NOW!!?!?

read title this game needs a lot of updates i recommended this game and mod to family and friends and played with them religiously and now i want to play it again BUT I CAN'T GET ON A SERVER NOW!!?!?
This section of the forum is for technical support, you can post unban requests for OFFICIAL servers here Reports and unban requests

If you are trying to join a community server and are banned your best bet is to try and join their discord via the server browser in the launcher and ask there
1664551349532.png

This is not a cult. If you want to join a cult contact me on Discord
LMAO good one i just meant i play this game alot and they are not making it easy for new players to join such a dead game when barely 40 people on the whole game total all servers combined i would love to bring more players in ie friends and such but i can't recommend a game that bans you most likely cause the devs can't seem figure out how to properly filter actual vpn users using janky vpn filter plugins on a nerfed game that's seriously in need of some love i don't get it this is one of the best engines for the starwars ip and they don't care! And i swear if i have to unban my self everytime i play it's just not going to happen and they will lose me and my friends as players and any other players i mightve brought in the future! something needs to be done about this! I challenge the devs to a lightsaber duel! JKJK lol

This section of the forum is for technical support, you can post unban requests for OFFICIAL servers here Reports and unban requests

If you are trying to join a community server and are banned your best bet is to try and join their discord via the server browser in the launcher and ask there
View attachment 7092
sweet thank you i hope i don't have to do this everytime i want to play i usually end up playing all (of 3) servers that actually have any players