• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

Unban Request. (Accidental Mass TKing)

Unban Request
  • My nickname: Gooey
  • Server: [+] Templars Open
  • Time: 1/8/2022 Around 2:00 EST I think
  • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me: No one
  • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked: I was banned for accidently TKing with fire grenades in an elevator on the Jedi Temple map twice. The first time I let go too early killing several teammates (This was an accident). The second time I was about to toss the grenade but a squamate kicked me and I was still holding the toss button so I tossed it right on my whole team again. I promise this was completely accidental.

Hey, this forum isn't really for non-official servers but that said I banned you to see if you were an actual troll or not.

I've seen you saber teammates in spawn, throw "accidental" nades in elevators with teammates in them (not once, multiple times). And on top of that I got numerous complaints about you from multiple sources that you were constantly TKing. I will unban you, but even if you are truly a new player all this TKing has to stop.

Unban Request
  • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked: I was banned for accidently TKing with fire grenades in an elevator on the Jedi Temple map twice. The first time I let go too early killing several teammates (This was an accident). The second time I was about to toss the grenade but a squamate kicked me and I was still holding the toss button so I tossed it right on my whole team again. I promise this was completely accidental.
no tking

Leo

Internal Beta Team
YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

Unban Request
no