•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Constant lag spikes[SOLVED]

I have constant lag spikes almost every minute with this mod and only on this mod. This makes this mod completely unplayable for me. Any idea how to fix this?

Drusinian

Donator
I have constant lag spikes almost every minute with this mod and only on this mod. This makes this mod completely unplayable for me. Any idea how to fix this?
can you give a little more info? do you play on jamp or mbii client? have you tried checking network settings? are they momentary and does it say connection interrupted? there has always been lag in this game as its from 2003, I notice join lag when people enter the server and load lag when I hit tab to load skins. these make the game frustrating but I wouldn't say its wholey unplayable as its server side lag (except the load lag) and its not only happening to you but to everyone. in network setting there should be a lagometer. try turning it on and describing what happens on it during these spikes. pictures would help too.

can you give a little more info? do you play on jamp or mbii client? have you tried checking network settings? are they momentary and does it say connection interrupted? there has always been lag in this game as its from 2003, I notice join lag when people enter the server and load lag when I hit tab to load skins. these make the game frustrating but I wouldn't say its wholey unplayable as its server side lag (except the load lag) and its not only happening to you but to everyone. in network setting there should be a lagometer. try turning it on and describing what happens on it during these spikes. pictures would help too.
Anyway lag got fixed when I reinstalled the game so it was weird. The lag was on both Jamp and mb2 client