You ask to remove dodge,but what about disruptor,some deka and SBD nerfs?

Everyone knows that disruptor/deka/sbd are as OP as dodge when it's used by skilled players,but i don't see complaints about it and just everywhere i see complaints about dodge,is it some sort of conspiracy between those who wants just skillstack imps and ez win over the rebs every time they are allowed to do that?

1.Disruptor.
Only imp team has disruptor,it is sniper weapon and it kills every class on full charge(well except 400 hp wook if it's not hs) it also has the instant shot time while any other weapon at mb2 has slower time to hit the target.Also it is pretty much abused on dotf_classicb while snipers can just hide and shoot behind those little pillars almost without getting damage.

2.Deka.
Deka can just cover corridor with fire and if you go out to damage it,deka will hit you and easily regen its shields to proceed supressing fire,especially if deka uses power management.

3.SBD.
The least OP of all i've described above,but still can cover corridor with powerful rapid fire,so the rebel gunners will probably get easily killed when they appear,

To sum up, just imagine what will happen if dodge will get heavily nerfed or removed and Disruptor,Deka,SBD will not get the equal nerf. Imp skill stackers will just scream:EZ REKT!REBS BAD! and similar shit just for the reason,that game will absolutely lose the balance between sides.I hope devs won't let that ever happen at mb2.

Last edited:
4-6 AM me is back for another shitty ted talk.

Imo disruptor rifle FROM A SNIPERS PERSPECTIVE while literally atomizing on hit is balanced out by its lack of freedom in comparison to the projectile rifle which seems to allow much easier repositioning and can still deal devastating damage. Projectile rifle weakness seems to lie in the reload time but I’ve seen some guy’s pick off multiple targets with ease and be able to readjust position whenever they want without worry of charge like disruptor and it can be kinda disgusting honestly along with what others here have said about proj like probably more build options due to lower cost.

TLDR: In my biased non sniper using opinion proj >> disr by far even with disruptor being quite good and I feel if anything projectile rifle is the kinda nasty one of the cousins.

Note: Disruptor seems to work super well in situations where the sniper is out of the sound range of their targets or rooted aiming at a chokepoint, and from a versatility perspective it can be used as a rifle aswell aside from its “natural” sniper function though I haven’t seen many utilize this and I think I’m gonna give both guns an extensive run to truly get a feel of how they roll.

Prove me so wrong regardless that you atomize me like a disruptor victim.
Ok,look,i have some good comparisons: lightsaber=sword,EE3/westar M5=bow,projectile rifle=crossbow,disruptor=some OP hitscan shit from the future and only one team has got it.
If it isn't enough,well,i've already gave some arguments about disruptor in this post before.

''Help i die against this particular class/weapon, can you please nerf it so i don't die?''

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
how far have i fallen to not be known as an open player anymore. rip